Mouse sync issues with VR and DCS

segue007

Hello everyone.

This will be my first post on this forum and it's been a while since I've posted in any forum. So forgive me if I post incorrectly. Now down to business. The last update I received from DCS (2.5.3.21153) somehow caused my mouse point and the DCS pointer to become out of sync. I have searched the forum for this issues and I have not found anything just like it. I have updated my Window drivers, Oculus drivers, and my Nvidia drivers. The only change prior to the issue was the DCS update. I have the issue whether or not it's full screen. The only time I don't have the issue is when I'm not using VR. Is anyone else seeing this issue? Any advice? Thank you and below are some screen shots showing the issue.

1746758498_PT1issues.thumb.jpg.7880d4714a982fa30ca247be4ccaff25.jpg

1977635676_PT2issues.thumb.jpg.8cbad747164c8ba3ab4bac5aed22b504.jpg

It does appear that this is a known issue with others in the DCS community. For a temporary fix it has been suggested to set your resolution to 1080p. I am about to try the band-aide.

Here is the post. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219492

This works for me, setting my dekstop to 1080 allows me to click those buttons in game. Huge pain to have to change the resolution of my desktop every time I wanna play DCS.

Dreadnaut

Virtual Blue Angels #2

This works for me, setting my dekstop to 1080 allows me to click those buttons in game. Huge pain to have to change the resolution of my desktop every time I wanna play DCS.

Changing the display to 1080 worked for me also, but what a PITA. And this is only a band-aide and not a solution.

The latest update (2.5.3.21235) did not address this issue. I wonder if E.D. is even aware of this issue and if they are is it worthy of their time. Hopefully this issue will be addressed in the next update. Fingers crossed.

Of course they are aware of it. There are various other threads on this, and they have stated that it is fixed internally, and will be in the next update.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Of course they are aware of it. There are various other threads on this, and they have stated that it is fixed internally, and will be in the next update.

My statement was tongue in cheek.:clown: I'm sure that they are aware of it. Just waiting for the fix. Thanks for the conformation.

• 2 weeks later...