Mod needed for disabled pilot

BlacleyCole

hmmm, does not Huey has slide ball?

You need to sort out number from 0 to ... to some.

Put number and each time move slider, untill slide ball moves

9mlP3AlDnvw.jpg

hmmm, does not Huey has slide ball?

attachment.php?attachmentid=192986&stc=1&d=1535656631

So for the Huey you need Turn and slip indicator (and not ADI) number? ;)

2018-08-30_21-15-30.png.6dc86f45ad103ecb9dc910baa2ffbf7d.png

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

And the ball is 133.

The needle is 132 (see my post on the previous page).

attachment.php?attachmentid=192991&stc=1&d=1535658914

2018-08-30_21-54-17.png.05d3219505437a4d0f56c453fe7b52d3.png

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Here the build for Huey only.

1. Clear ingame rudder axis

2. Manually create Saved Games\DCS\Scripts folder

3. Assign Saved Games\DCS\ folder in first line bottom bar

4. Assign physical rudder in AutoRudder

5. Restart AutoRudder

When running AutoRudder there are should not be any error about export.lua

Run as Administrator, and allow it to use network routine. also good to add exe to safe area of your antivirus software.

6. set Kp = 300 Ki = 1000 Kd =0 this tested with Mi-8 and I think for Huey also would work correct

Edited by BR=55=Sevas

My software uses PID-controller for nulling the craft slide.

Impressive software!

And congratulations for adapting it for the Huey :thumbup:

- Tony -

To be honest, I don't fly auto-rudder. I simply wanted to express my respect to you for developing a software with such a functionality for guys who need auto-rudder.

I think now is the time for BlackeyCole to do his part and test the software ;)

- Tony -

Ias soon as I m able to check outwhat I did wrong to see if it fixes it I’ll post it had other problems lately with reguardsto rl

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Ok I located the scripts directory under th s I the saved. Games path it wrote the export directory if I undstand thing right y. H time stamp. My problem was I never gave the three variables a value. Tried it Samy’s old spinning. So ent back in to the rudder control app gave it the variables shown in your image of the app then went back and redesinated the saved games/dcs/scripts directory hoping it would resale the export.lua file but it didn’t . How do I update the export.lua file after the intial version from rudder control. I’m going to try and delegate the export.lua file rerun the rudder control app and recreate the file with the intial variables but if I need to adjust I may need help plus I’m un sure does the rudder control app need to be running while dcs is to get the effect or is it what it does in the export file the workhorse? Also if you can explain each of the variables on the first tab to how it will effect the rudder process or rather lack of rudder. If it’s doing this set this here if it is doing that redo this number by ? Etc

Deleting the file did work. Creating a blank doesn’t work need a button to use to. Write the file or update it after the intial setup. Also since I have srs I believe it created a scrips folder under dcs/scripts so it looks like this dcs/scripts/scripts and it has a export.lus file in it but I believe the rudder control updated the export.lua in the upper folder because there was a backup of the export.lua there. I hope this helps some with you plan to get it to work and if you need me to try another aircraft so we can configure the same and tweak it then go to the huey we can as I own all the mods.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

export.lua recreates each time you run AutoRudder, all you need just to correct asign path to saved games\DCS Notice that this path doesnt have Scripts folder

and then after restart AutoRudder check if export.lua creates in saved games\DCS\Scripts

AutoRudder must be run when you want to fly in DCS.

Restart AutoRudder each time you reassign path

Edited by BR=55=Sevas

Also since I have srs I believe it created a scrips folder under dcs/scripts so it looks like this dcs/scripts/scripts and it has a export.lus file in it but I believe the rudder control updated the export.lua in the upper folder because there was a backup of the export.lua there.

Again

In AutoRudder you assign Saved Games\DCS folder! Not Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

The best feedback from you is go through this https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3611251&postcount=34

step by step instructions and each step describe what you`ve done and confirm there are no any errors

Edited by BR=55=Sevas

Ok I wii return it to the dcs folder I must have. Misread your instructions I missed that single post somehow

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB