QuickStart manual EN for DCS:MiG-15bis:

http://www.belsimtek.com/download/documentation/

Flight Manual EN for DCS:MiG-15bis:

http://www.belsimtek.com/download/documentation/

Added: MiG-15bis. OPERATING LIMITATIONS AIRCRAFT AERODYNAMIC PARTICULARS:

http://www.belsimtek.com/upload/docs/DCS_MiG-15bis_AERODYN_OPER_LIMITATIONS.pdf

Edited by PilotMi8
  • Like 1

Awesome, thanks. There is a little mistake. During Taxi description, there is a shortcut for lowering flaps to 20° R.SHIFT+F, but it should be L.SHIFT+F. Just reporting. :-) Another strange thing (maybe because I'm missing something). During bombing procedure it is said, You should let the target "move" along the frame of the canopy and when the target line of sight is at 10 or 14 o'clock, You should roll the plane towards the target. 14 o'clock??? I've never heard such thing. Maybe it's meant like 2 o'clock, right? It's mentioned twice, so I'm not sure, if it's correct or not.

Edited by Rabbit_

Nice Quick start manual

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Matt Wagner's training videos, the quickstart manual and the operating limitations manual, are all going to come in handy and are very much appreciated. I am going to read through everything, tonight. When I am learning how to sim fly the Mig-15bis, the two manuals will be right in front of me. I can''t wait to start practicing dealing with uncommanded rolls and trying to get the most out of the Mig-15, within the now known limits of this iconic bomber interceptor.

:book: MJ

Of course, of course!!:) Many thnks, will be fix it!

"14 o'clock"- :D I was probably tired ..!

Thank you for putting the guides together. Both guides look fantastic and are full of useful information. I understand that the guides are a work in progress, but I really appreciate what has been delivered so far and I look forward to your finished guides.

:thumbup: MJ

Of course, of course!!:) Many thnks, will be fix it!

"14 o'clock"- :D I was probably tired ..!

It´s ok, we all appreciate You hard work to give it to us ahead of the module release. Thank You very much.

Edited by Rabbit_

• 2 weeks later...