Simple text edit.

Go to

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\I-16\Cockpit\Scripts

In the Scripts FOLDER you want the file

device_init.lua

(FIRST BACK UP THE FILE)

Go down to the line near the bottom that reads

---------------------------------------------

--dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."KNEEBOARD/declare_kneeboard_device.lua")

REMOVE the 2 dashes before the word dofile so it reads

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."KNEEBOARD/declare_kneeboard_device.lua")

Attached my file. Please BACKUP original.

That's it.

Sorry-I cant fix radio to this little Gem.:(

device_init.lua

Thank you, thank you .... so very useful. Wonder why the developer didn’t do it himself.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

The new update to DCS reverts the modded file back to making the cockpit checklist unable to work.

All you need to do to get it to work is go back into the device_init.lua file and remove the 2 dashes per instructions at beginning of this forum string.

The new update to DCS reverts the modded file back to making the cockpit checklist unable to work.

All you need to do to get it to work is go back into the device_init.lua file and remove the 2 dashes per instructions at beginning of this forum string.

As DCS OB gets updated quite frequently, I opted to save this modified file as a Mod, and use a Mod Manager to reapply it after every update, like this:

Zn91HiI.jpg

:thumbup:

Thanks for fixing this, as I use the Kneeboard a lot when I'm learning a plane, or when I return to it after a long hiatus.

Greetings,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB