Suitable Damping Grease for TCWS throttle

Matchstick

I'm looking at regreasing my TCWS throttle and the most common suggestion seems to be to use damping grease specifically Nyogel 767a - but that stuff is basically impossible to find in the UK so are there any equivalent products that are easier to find on this side of the pond ?

I applied 767a to mine. FYI, while it's not necessarily bad it does add more resistance to the throttle compared to stock where it glides really, really freely. I eventually got used to it and ended up liking it since it reduces accidental inputs, but if you like the feel of the stock throttle, you might be better off with something else.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

My tube arrived today and I already love the stuff.

I was expecting the higher viscocity and I like it - gives a nice positive feel especially with small movements. It's made an even bigger difference to the TFRP pedals which had been driving me a bit mad, but now feel great (plus you don't even need to undo anything to get just about enough access to the rails).

Unfortunately I could only get the 100g tube but I guess that means I have a lifetime's supply of the stuff now :)

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm in a similar position where my Thrustmaster T16.000 throttle is far from as good as I've heard it can be. What I'm asking for is if anyone has an old tube of the nyogel 767a that they'd be willing to sell to me as finding the stuff in the UK is mighty difficult and expensive for the tiny amount I'll be needing.

Cheers, Mad Jock