Can't start TARGET

atrcaptainjohn

Hi guys. I am trying to get TARGET to work, and it will not start. I keep getting an error message saying that the Target Script Editor is open and they can't run at the same time. But it isn't open. I can't even check my firmware version, because I can't open TARGET. This happens in both my Win7 and Win10 installs. I need to figure out my firmware because I just got my new Hornet grip. And I'd like to run TARGET so I can run the scripts that I found on here. Please help, I have a feeling that I'm not going to hear from Thrustmaster for a while.

Do as mentioned above, ending the FAST Service. Then locate all of the .exe in the Thrustmaster installation directory, and set them to run as admin. Secondly, end the task "Microsoft Store" prior to running a profile in either the GUI or the Script Editor.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Hi guys, thanks for the responses. I finally figured out what was going on, and I will go over it here just on the off chance that it helps someone else. Long story short, the USB hub that the throttle and stick were plugged into apparently wasn't passing all the necessary info through them. I attempted to update the firmware with the utility, and it was reporting that I had firmware rev 0 on both, which obviously wasn't right. I swapped out the hub and it started reporting correctly, and allowed me up update the firmware. The funny thing was that both the stick and throttle were working perfectly inside the sim. Oh well, learn something every day :) Again, thanks for the replies!