F10 Map, view option "Allies Only"

KosPilot

The Fog of War option does not promote fair game play when used in player vs player maps.

The artificial enhancement of situational awareness give superior weapon platforms and systems an artificial advantage.

Just imagine what a MiG-21Bis, let alone ANY air superiority fighter, will do to you A-10C simmers.

Fog of War is good for CA and should be kept as an option, but please reinstate the view option "Allies Only" for the F10 map.

+1

But maybe the next DCS Aircraft (who will be a US Fighter maybe multirole) will coming too, and maybe if we are lucky we will get this aircraft at the same time (like two month after or before) the release of the Mig-21Bis, and anyways its actually the same thing between the A10C who have more advantages than the KA-50

Anyways the best solution its to disabled unit on the map, like in real and use the datalink map for see other A10C on the TAD map...

And a radio option for ask to friendly to say their actual position compare to the Bulleyes (who must be always show in the map) will be more realistic and will force people to act like in real.

But anyways i approve this idea too cause a lot of people use the F10 Map with unit on it.

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

• 3 months later...

My hardware code for activating BS2 1.2.2 is reported to be invalid without any changes to hardware. ED didn't mention that in their change log either! :mad: #^%@^%$@^&$

EDIT:

I had the files downloaded from different accounts, that's why the hardware verification failed. All good now.

Edited by KosPilot