No 6dof with Oculus Rift and 2.5

CoNa

Just installed 2.5 and cleaned away 1.5 and beta which have been working fine with VR.

The problem I have is that I don’t get 6dof in VR.

my head is fixed and I can only look up/down and side to side.

no leaning of head or moving around in cockpit.

Any ideas what is wrong?

I get this problem every now and then after coming out of PC hibernation. Performing either a clean PC reboot or the restart of the Oculus software helps. Sometimes I forget to give power to the external USB port where the sensors are connected. The Oculus has some internal gyroscope tracking which does the rotation, so it works without the sensors except for the position. Sensors mainly do the positioning.

German Squadron "Serious Uglies"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Skyfire

Intel 10700K | SSD for system and DCS | 32 Gb RAM | Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 | HP Reverb G2

happens often after hibernation for me, just unplugging - plugging in again one rift sensor cures it for me, can be done while in dcs too, no need to restart or close the game:smilewink:

Disabling USB selective suspension with tools like oculus tray tool can resolve the issues.

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S