List of Hornet Keyboard Commands

Afaik it can be used by the pilot to place an event mark in the avionics log, to help the maintenance crew find the cause of a potential anomaly.

So then irrelevant for the simmer andso not worth mapping.

I thought maybe it was akin to the mark feature in the F16 we use often in BMS.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Afaik it can be used by the pilot to place an event mark in the avionics log, to help the maintenance crew find the cause of a potential anomaly.

LOL. If this is really the case, then I guess I'll probably take that off my HOTAS layout! I assumed it was something for setting Mark Points (or whatever they're called in the F-18 ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish that the manual had a list of the keyboard shortcuts, like most of the other modules. Is there a way to dump them from the sim? The HOTAS graphics above are a help, but there are a lot more commands that I typically bind (gear, launch bar, refueling probe, hook, views, etc.)

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

I'm pretty sure that when you save/export it as HTML, it'll list it all out. You can then open it up with your browser or any text editor used for programming (notepad++ , UltraEdit)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I'm pretty sure that when you save/export it as HTML, it'll list it all out. You can then open it up with your browser or any text editor used for programming (notepad++ , UltraEdit)

yep

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

EDIT: Hmm. I never had taken the time to click the MAKE HTML button. \Saved Games\DCS\InputLayoutsTxt\FA-18C_hornet\Keyboard.html is what I am looking for. Thanks.

Edited by Chipwich

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

for carrier landings or takeoffs, remember ctrl+E x 3.

hahaha you made my day :megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::D

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

• 2 years later...
56 minutes ago, Mower said:

is there a list of CURRENT Hornet keys please?

i export the controls to html and then copy-paste into excel, where its easy to sort them.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB