How many playing alone...

ENO

Check CVW-66 in the "Squadron directory" thread:)

Link?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3919182&postcount=345

Because sometimes doing EXACTLY what you're told to do is too hard for people.

And this is why I fly alone most of the time.

Edited by ENO

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

I run a dedicated server off my spare rig and I have a small group of flyers that get together to fly practice missions, ACM, planned missions, etc.

We're very laid back. Nobody telling anybody what to do just helping each other out learning the different birds etc and just having a fun time.

Jump on over to the WingmanFinder Discord channel and look me up and PM me if you'd like to join. We usually fly MDT/PST time zone.

Windows 10 Pro | i5-8600K | MSI Tomahawk Z370 | 48GB DDR4-3000 A-DATA (LED) | EVGA Superclocked 2 GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | 256GB M.2 NVe A-DATA | 512GB M.2 NVe A-DATA | HP Omen 32" 2560x1440 | Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Pedals Oculus Rift S VR

Sounds like we have a few things in common- mind if I reach out to you in IM?

I’d be willing and am able during 7pm-9pm PST most days (near Seattle). I have Simple Radio, but have not been able to hear anyone on it (i.e., I don’t really know how it works). I don’t know how to chat w/text either.

SU-25/25T mainly, but I can takeoff, navigate, and land safely in the F-5 also. First few flights should be simple “hey let’s check out the big dam” flights, I’m not a super-aggressive “let’s kill everybody and let G-d sort ‘em out!” flyer.

I'm in PST as well, happy to join you guys.

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base