Crew Pack (2 Licenses)

bies

Is Crew pack for 129.99$ just two independent licenses i.e. for me and my brother with full functionality?

Yes

Are there any disadvantages comparing to two separate licenses?

No

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Is Crew pack for 129.99$ just two independent licenses i.e. for me and my brother with full functionality?

Are there any disadvantages comparing to two separate licenses?

cheers:thumbup:

The Crew Pack is just 2 licenses bundled together with a slight discount.

There are no disadvantages to buying the pack.

Ensamvarg

But if I buy only one license, can I switch between two cockpits and fly like pilot or RIO?

Yes.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 5 months later...

The Crew Pack is not available on the DCS shop site?

I already own one license for the F-14.

If I would like to try out flying with my 6 year old son in the same F-14 cockpit by using 2 PCs in the same LAN: how this can be realized?

must I buy another license?

If I am forced to buy another license, do I need to buy it for another DCS-Account or can I buy it for the same account and login with the same account on both PCs?

I know.

That‘s a pity because the Crew Pack would be less expensive. It seems that I can buy another F-14 license.

But I don‘t know if this will work if I am using both licences in the same account. Because I will have only one account for two computers.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Help with crew pack?

I have purchased and redeemed the F14 crew pack, it is listed on DCS product website. I have no guidance on using the crew invite to a buddy, does the buddy need to install the aircraft on his personal computer DCS World? I currently have the F14 installed from a single product key when it first released, do I need to uninstall it and reinstall it? Does my buddy just join the back seat and DCS will install necessary files? Please help...

Both you and your buddy must have the F-14 installed. The crew pack should come with 2 activation keys. Use one for your account, and the other one for his.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221902

Once you and your buddy have the F-14 running on both accounts, join a multiplayer server, and you'll be able to fly together

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

Crew Pack

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense. I guess what I want to know, can it be used anytime a new friend wants to fly from the rear seat, or is it just a one person affair? I have a couple friends who are interested in riding along...

Try contacting customer support on the ED website. They should be able to help you if you explain the situation

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

The Crew Pack is not available on the DCS shop site?

I already own one license for the F-14.

If I would like to try out flying with my 6 year old son in the same F-14 cockpit by using 2 PCs in the same LAN: how this can be realized?

must I buy another license?

If I am forced to buy another license, do I need to buy it for another DCS-Account or can I buy it for the same account and login with the same account on both PCs?

AFAIK you have to buy two licences using two accounts and login with these two accounts, with one on each computer.

This only counts for DCS shop things, I really have no experience in buying licenses from HBs homepage.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

AFAIK you have to buy two licences using two accounts and login with these two accounts, with one on each computer.

This only counts for DCS shop things, I really have no experience in buying licenses from HBs homepage.

The Crew pack is nothing more than 2 single licenses for 2 separate accounts slightly cheaper as a bundle.

Else, as you described, license work the same way, either ED shop or our store, the difference being license from our store need to be bound to the account first.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Crap thanks, I misunderstood the process. It seems I now own 3 freegan licenses all attached to my computer. I have already redeemed the licenses thinking I can invite anyone into the backseat...dam

Hey Spud, I also replied in the other thread, I first overlooked your problem here. Don't worry. We'll just invalidate 2 of they keys, refund you one, and replace the 3rd one - if that is what you intended (I am assuming it is).

Nothing to worry about, we'll get everything sorted. :)

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/