Air Combat 2020 - A DCS BFM League

M0ltar

Registration is closed. If you missed the registration window and would still like to participate in Air Combat please send me a PM either on here or Discord and I will see if I can get you into the competition.

Schedule will be coming sometime this week. Be checking the this thread for updates.

https://splashonegaming.com/ac/ has been updated with the groups and schedules. This will NOT be an all year event, but will finish in a few months in order to keep the action compact and coming.

A reminder about matches. Matches can be flown at any time before the scheduled posted match time on the Splash One Gaming website and are not restricted to being flown on the 64th Aggressors server. I will be posting the mission this weekend on the website, https://splashonegaming.com/ac/, here and discord so that you all have access. For the time being all you need to do is host a mission on either your machine or a private server. However, please be sure that you have Tacview running and tracks recording as I need both for verification. Failure to provide either of these will result in no results being recorded and the match will need to be reflown.

In order to verify a match please post both the tracks and Tacviews to the newly created air-combat-match-verification channel on the Splash One Gaming discord. If you do not currently have access to the S1G discord please check my signature here. If you wish to use the 64th Aggressors server you may, but you must message me well ahead of time in order to schedule server time so that I can ensure that the server and mission are up. If you do use the 64th server I will take care of the tracks and Tacviews as you will not have access to them.

If you have any questions please post them here or on the Splash One Gaming Discord. I have also backed up the start date a bit to March 21 to give people a bit more time to get things in order.

Also so that everyone knows... the ending tourney has also been posted. The top 2 from each group will advance and you will be given an overall seed 1-10. Tiebreakers are based on KD and overall round WL ratio. The tourney will take place September 5th and will only last a few hours so be ready.... AIR COMBAT IS STARTING!

Edited by M0ltar

Please make sure you reread the rules and past announcements. Reminder that youre allowed to fly on youre own servers. However, I will need Tacviews and Tracks from each match. Please use the match verification channel for submissions. You also must ensure that matches are flown before their scheduled match date. If that is not done then they will need to be flown on the DCS World Events servers on that date. Reminder also that you can use the DCS World Events servers if you wish instead of your own.

If you have not done so already please make sure you join the S1G discord in order to submit match Tacviews, Tracks, coordinate with opponents for matches, and stay up to date on happenings.

Discord

https://discord.gg/EJ2rVKN

Mission

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IyDQH-V_IC6drreXuD7j_ZhSQ9L-77Le/view?usp=sharing

• 3 weeks later...
Please make sure you reread the rules and past announcements. Reminder that youre allowed to fly on youre own servers. However, I will need Tacviews and Tracks from each match. Please use the match verification channel for submissions. You also must ensure that matches are flown before their scheduled match date. If that is not done then they will need to be flown on the DCS World Events servers on that date. Reminder also that you can use the DCS World Events servers if you wish instead of your own.

If you have not done so already please make sure you join the S1G discord in order to submit match Tacviews, Tracks, coordinate with opponents for matches, and stay up to date on happenings.

Discord

https://discord.gg/EJ2rVKN

Mission

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IyDQH-V_IC6drreXuD7j_ZhSQ9L-77Le/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

Is it possible to get a schedule file cause this one on the web is literally impenetrable.

We have already missed several pilots in matches. This is not acceptable. You guys registered for this competition with the intent of competing. Not showing for scheduled matches causes massive issues for the event to move forward no only for scheduling, but also because your opponents have no one to fight and took the time and dedication to show up.

These are the people that no called no showed for this weekend. I will give you sometime to make up the matches, but if this continues Air Combat will not be able to go on.

Hawk vs Raviar

1Pressue vs Fooji

havko vs DeltaMike

Raid vs Preador

MARTE vs PROTON

I'm very very sorry

Just came back home from a non schedule flight assigned at last moment

Concerns regarding the current situation and labor problems caused me to forget to advise that I could not fly

Proton

I'm very very sorry

Just came back home from a non schedule flight assigned at last moment

Concerns regarding the current situation and labor problems caused me to forget to advise that I could not fly

Proton

All good! Let’s try and get the match made up. You guys are free to fly on your own servers and schedules too. It just needs to be worked out directly with your opponent.

I know it's a little late but I want to apologize to the organizers and participants of the tournament. Due to my work, I had to be absent from the morning of last Saturday, until the next Monday, so I was prevented from flying against my opponent. Due to what is happening in the world these days, forget to do it before. Regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know it's a little late but I want to apologize to the organizers and participants of the tournament. Due to my work, I had to be absent from the morning of last Saturday, until the next Monday, so I was prevented from flying against my opponent. Due to what is happening in the world these days, forget to do it before. Regards.

All good, Marte. Let’s just try to get caught up. Hope all is well.

• 2 weeks later...

Please check your schedules for match times and ensure that you know when they are. Remember that you can fly matches early. You simply need to submit a track and tacview to the verification channel. We had a couple no call no shows last match day, so lets try and make sure we dont miss any more going forward. If you do NOT wish to fly your match early or are having difficulty reaching your opponent please ensure that you show up here on the S1G discord in the dedicated voice channels at least 15 min ahead of your scheduled match time. Happy flying!

https://splashonegaming.com/ac/