Helicopters Tournament 8

Alpenwolf

This even was mega!

I'm personally not against to have one more with only guns. That was disaster for the red team but really interesting and funny experience for all together imho.

Thanks a lot Alpenwolf!

Next one will be in the Caucasus and guns only again!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thanks again Alpenwolf! Good times :) And 104th and Maverick for hosting and streaming.

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Great Tournament again.

Special thanks to the read team for great fighting. It is one thing to have some more lives but totally another to be outnumbered from the beginning.

Unfortunate it is, nearly impossible to switch from the Huey (trained for hours) into the totally different Mi-8. The flight characteristics are so different it does not work out 5 minutes bevor takeoff.

Always happy landings ;)

Great Tournament again.

Special thanks to the read team for great fighting. It is one thing to have some more lives but totally another to be outnumbered from the beginning.

Unfortunate it is, nearly impossible to switch from the Huey (trained for hours) into the totally different Mi-8. The flight characteristics are so different it does not work out 5 minutes bevor takeoff.

Once you get used to the Mi-8 you will LOVE it!!!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
when?

You mean round 9? Some time in December.

EDIT:

Could be impossible to do in December. Quite busy at work these days. Sorry, gents.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 1 month later...
You mean round 9? Some time in December.

EDIT:

Could be impossible to do in December. Quite busy at work these days. Sorry, gents.

Hey and a happy new year.

January is also over in a week.

Have you any plans for Number 9?

Always happy landings ;)

Hey and a happy new year.

January is also over in a week.

Have you any plans for Number 9?

Happy new year!

Mission is ready, but January is tough as well. However, in February I have many days off, so it will be in February.

Sorry for the delay, folks. We had like 8-10 weeks separation between the rounds so far and I wanted to stick to the schedule, but I barely had time over the last weeks due to work which I love to do. I didn't even fly my modules as often as I'd loved to.

So February it is.

Cheers!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Happy new year!

Mission is ready, but January is tough as well. However, in February I have many days off, so it will be in February.

Sorry for the delay, folks. We had like 8-10 weeks separation between the rounds so far and I wanted to stick to the schedule, but I barely had time over the last weeks due to work which I love to do. I didn't even fly my modules as often as I'd loved to.

So February it is.

Cheers!

No need to hurry. Just wanna make sure there will be a Number 9. Because many pilots don't show up the last time without notice I was worried you use your time in a different way.

February will be great :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Helicopters Tournament 9:

I was aiming to launch the event in February, unfortunately 104th_Maverick's got some events coming up on almost every weekend except for one where I'm abroad for a couple of days. There is SATAL in March and the Golden Eagle tournament as well. A busy schedule so please bear with us. We will deliver.

Again, sorry for the delay...

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments