Briefing Room

Tinkickef

I see the briefing room will be modelled which is great, but how do you get from the ready room to the flight deck?

It would be great - esp for VR users to be able to walk through the ship, onto the flight deck, find your tail number and climb up the ladder into the cockpit.

I think this was once talked about before, can't remember if it was Heatblur or ED that mooted it.

We can already walk around on land, but it would be nice to be able to enter and post mission,exit the cockpit without ejecting.

Perhaps an animation triggered by a button bind for deck crew to place a ladder and the pilot body to stand up, climb over the side and down the ladder where you take control again; and Pre mission, climb up the ladder, animation triggered by walking up to the base of it, when entering the cockpit.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

on a similar note Id like the ability to fly a plane, land it, get out, go to the next plane over, and get in to fly that one without popping back to the role select. I can almost see it being done with scripts but sounds like a royal pain.

+1 walking to and from the jet

i9-9900k, Asus ROG Strix Z390-3, 32GB DDR4-3000, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD| Reverb G2| Custom Simpit- A variety of grips (TM/Virpil) on floor mounted TM Base, WinWing Super Tauris Throttles, Virpil Collective, TM Pedals, TM MFDs

Paid Module Wishlist: AH-64A, T-38, B-1B, U-2, MH-60 Pavehawk, A-10A

Map Wishlist: NAS Oceana (w/Norfolk and Expansive Ocean), Korea (Modern), Cuba, Columbia

Ai Wishlist: Ships, SOF infantry, SOF Vehicles, AH/MH-6, P8,