NS-430 Confusion

ZQuickSilverZ

I already have the NS-430 for the Hip. My understanding is the 2D version for the other aircraft is a separate product. However when I try to buy the NS-430 it says I already have a license for the product.

If I had it for Hip do I already have the 2D version for other aircraft? If so what command makes it appear on screen. If not how do I get the 2D version.

Signed,

Confused

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If you had the NS430 before, update your game, and go into the Special tab under settings and see all the aircraft you can enable it for in 2D, you are certainly getting more for your initial purchase."

Did it but all I see are 3 options.

Apply to popup window

Apply to MI-8

Apply to L-39C

All of them are checked.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can I get further help please?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have the NS430 for both the L-39 and the Mi8. So far it works on the Mi8.

I have not tried L-39 yet.

The problem I have with other aircraft is the location of the NS430

(L/Shift & L/alt B)

The NS430 is squashed down to the right hand corner of my Right MFCD. Where can I change the location so that it can be used.

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

I have the NS430 for both the L-39 and the Mi8. So far it works on the Mi8.

I have not tried L-39 yet.

The problem I have with other aircraft is the location of the NS430

(L/Shift & L/alt B)

The NS430 is squashed down to the right hand corner of my Right MFCD. Where can I change the location so that it can be used.

Click and drag the top bar on the ns430 window

"If you had the NS430 before, update your game, and go into the Special tab under settings and see all the aircraft you can enable it for in 2D, you are certainly getting more for your initial purchase."

Did it but all I see are 3 options.

Apply to popup window

Apply to MI-8

Apply to L-39C

All of them are checked.

You need to be on the open beta branch, I think.

Thanks "LazyBoot" I managed to hook the top bar and move the NS430. Now to read the 86 pages on how to use it :(

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

If I buy the pop up version, does it work with the F18?

Edited by Overvolt

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

See the attached screenshot for what the pop up works on.

Thanks Nine:thumbup:

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Typical spelling error ^_^

At least they fixed it in the folder structure a while ago.

Report this as a bug, it's an easy fix for a future patch ;)

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

You need to be on the open beta branch, I think.
It would have been nice if that was CLEARLY stated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A related question.

I don't have the Hip yet but would like to buy it later perhaps. If I buy the Mi-8 NS-430 without the Hip, would it still work with other aircraft in 2D?

The store says that I need the Hip for the module to work but I don't see why wouldn't the 2D version work?

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk