[FIXED] RSBN Panel Light

Bersagliere81

Hi there

I have found a very minor issue. It might be worth to report it anyways.

With the RSBN background panel light on, if you try to adjust its light with the dedicated knob, light just switches off. And I couldn't turn it on again.

However RSBN system works as intended

EDIT: L-39CA on Caucasus map, no idea about L-39 ZA

Edited by Bersagliere81

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

I'm seeing a different behaviour (both C and ZA):

Upon starting, RSBN is at its maximum brightness even when the brightness knob is actually at the minimum position. If you start twisting it, RSBN panel brightness correctly responds to the knob position, but then it's not possible to turn it all the way up and get the same maximum brightess.

So there are two bugs:

- RSBN is at maximum brightness upon starting when the brightess knob is left at min. position. If you move the knob before you start the aircraft, it will be at the set brightness.

- It's not possible to set the brightness all the way up as the knob stops roughly at 3/4 position.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Hi there

I have found a very minor issue. It might be worth to report it anyways.

With the RSBN background panel light on, if you try to adjust its light with the dedicated knob, light just switches off. And I couldn't turn it on again.

However RSBN system works as intended

EDIT: L-39CA on Caucasus map, no idea about L-39 ZA

Sorry, cannot reproduce.

I'm seeing a different behaviour (both C and ZA):

Upon starting, RSBN is at its maximum brightness even when the brightness knob is actually at the minimum position. If you start twisting it, RSBN panel brightness correctly responds to the knob position, but then it's not possible to turn it all the way up and get the same maximum brightess.

So there are two bugs:

- RSBN is at maximum brightness upon starting when the brightess knob is left at min. position. If you move the knob before you start the aircraft, it will be at the set brightness.

- It's not possible to set the brightness all the way up as the knob stops roughly at 3/4 position.

Reproduced in internal version and reported.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU