[REPORTED]Mission 11 Spring tension

metzger

Kurshum do not advance in the village and mission stuck. I can see the trigger in ME where kurshum should enter a zone in the village and spawn some units, the voice over which tells them to advance is triggered but they dont move.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem here, in the mission editor, the unit Korshun holds until User Flag 6 is set. This flag is set in the trigger "Zona 2", and the trigger is definitely triggered in the mission (I see the text message and hear the voice over in the same actions block where flag 6 is set), but the unit Korshun doesn't leave the "Hold" state.

• 2 weeks later...

agreed, I just encountered that "hold" and they didn't move.

i5/9600K wc, Z390XP, 32Gb/DDR4, 1080ti wc, 850 Evo SSD, TMWH, DSD FLT1, ORs.

A10C, UH1, MI8, BF109K4, SA342M, L39C, M2000C, Mig21BIS, Mig15, F86, C101, Hawk, F-14, F-5E, Spitfire MkIX, AV8B N/A, FA-18C, P51-D, Yak 52, Mig19p, F-16C, JF-17 OPF, Red Flag2, MusRel, BnboB, Tbs, TEW 3.0, TTQ, MI8 OFC, SC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I had the same Problem with the Mission 11 of the Campaign, and tried to figure it out, what the Issue could be. The Flag 6 rise but Korshun will not move.

Luckly I've found a Kind of walkaround of the Problem, please try on the ME to move the Armored Group Korshun closer to the Tank Group that is located W/SW of the Town. This did work at least for me.

Safe Landings

Indyana

Edited by Indyana

• ED Team

Hi all

this is reported and should be fixed in a future patch.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2