WarBRD Stick Issue

chief

I have my CMS press down (for the lack of description cause if you have the TM stick you'll know which button I am talking about) mapped for trim in the Huey. Recently When I push the stick forward at about 60% full forward deflection and then press the cms button to trim the huey, the cms doesn't trigger the command. If I let the stick go neutral, then the CMS button works. Even If I pull the stick back it works. Just not when i push it forward. Taking a look of newbifiers teardown of the stick on youtube, there shouldnt be any conflicts within the stick itself to cause this. No wires stretching or anything like that. Anyone have this or have any ideas for me to solve this? Thanks

Now that I test it more the pinky, trigger, thumb and hat stop working at 60%

Edited by chief

use the VPC joytester to monitor your stick while pressing buttons and moving it, most likely you have a bad cable that runs from the warbrd base to the grip, you will have to contact virpil support .......

U9dBXxZ.jpg

Edited by HC_Official

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

• 1 month later...

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

• 3 months later...

I recently had a problem with a WarBRD grip. Virpil customer services did not respond to me immediately, but they did respond after about two days. They asked some basic questions (inc. serial number, date of purchase) and then send me free of charge the part needed to fix the problem.

So my experience of Virpil customer service has been positive.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mine has been working fine *fingers crossed*, very early purchase if not day one. I even put an extension tube (15 cm) on it.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

• 3 months later...