T16000M Missing buttons

I bought a FCS T16000M throttle and stick set, and they works just fine.

But for some reasons, DCS doesn't recognise most of the throttle buttons, only the hat switches.

I tested them on KSP and they all works, but in DCS they don't even show in the key config panel.

And if i launch a configuration on T.A.R.G.E.T. the throttle and stick columns merge, so i can no longer use that awesome hotas profile i found... :(

Anyone knows why the buttons don't show ? its only the buttons 1, 2 and 3, 2 being the modifier key

solved

I found the issue, it was due to the name of the throttle buttons in the setup file i got. It is weird, the buttons of the throttle and stick share the same name, yet the game manage to differenciate them.

If anyone download a setup file and run in the same problem as me, you just have to reassign the modifier to the throttle's button 2 and all the binds that uses it

• 2 weeks later...
I found the issue, it was due to the name of the throttle buttons in the setup file i got. It is weird, the buttons of the throttle and stick share the same name, yet the game manage to differenciate them.

If anyone download a setup file and run in the same problem as me, you just have to reassign the modifier to the throttle's button 2 and all the binds that uses it

The most reliable thing to do is set all of your bindings manually and delete any associated with a incorrect controller. I.E. the only thing showing as mapped to the rudder pedals is rudder and brakes. Etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.