Last Update Jester No Longer Aligns!

Fang333333

I have tested this for 2 days now, I am not sure when the last update was but within the last 4 days JESTER NOP LONGER TURNS ON THE TID or does the alignment!

I have been flying the F-14 for a little while, I know its not anything I am doing wrong (parking brake etc.). When I tell Jester to align, I get the same breathy response thing but then he does nothing. I am using Viacom, but Viacom is recognizing the correct command. Again. Jester just never touches the TID or INS.

Ideas?

Fang

It'll be where you save it after you quit the mission and choose save track.

Btw: there were no updates lately and 2 days ago I was flying cold start missions from Supercarrier. Jester was aligning just after starting engines. I don't even ask him. Did you turn the HSD on and set it as TID repeater?

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I have tested this for 2 days now, I am not sure when the last update was but within the last 4 days JESTER NOP LONGER TURNS ON THE TID or does the alignment!

I have been flying the F-14 for a little while, I know its not anything I am doing wrong (parking brake etc.). When I tell Jester to align, I get the same breathy response thing but then he does nothing. I am using Viacom, but Viacom is recognizing the correct command. Again. Jester just never touches the TID or INS.

Ideas?

Fang

You probably need to provide quite a bit more information. E.g., what mission? human cold start, "cheat" cold start? On deck (Stennis? Supercarrier) or land? For the record, I've not had noticed any issues with alignment in any of these scenarios. At least, as far as getting to the point where the TID is on and I'm told "ready to taxi".

You should upload a track here, or on some cloud for HB to check.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I tend not to tell him to align via the Jester wheel, I just let the process take its course with no input until Jester says "Ready to taxi". I think he will align the INS to "fine" by default.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Did you by chance relese the parking brake?

I have been flying the F-14 for a little while, I know its not anything I am doing wrong (parking brake etc.)

lol

Thanks All,

I am not sure if it was a Viacom execution problem or if I'm losing my mind, but Jester seems to be working again. I didn't really do anything besides my usual uninstall reinstall of Viacom/VA ( I am having terrible Voice Attack Problems).

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Case closed.

P.S I really love Jester, I hope we see more aircraft like this!