Infantry AI accuracy

In addition to all other issues AI (infantry) has right now, which I have commented on here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4400841&postcount=4; Russian infantry have worse accuracy than US infantry, meaning that unless there is a massive numerical advantage, russian infantry can never win a fight (same AI skill). Russian infantry sometimes can't even hit the side of an APC

Here are a couple of tracks which show their accuracy vs the side of an APC, against another infantry man and in a fight.

[ATTACH]240976[/ATTACH]

Infantry Accuracy APC.trk

Infantry Accuracy INF.trk

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Most soldiers should be as accurate for common distances and against moving targets. There are some cases where enemy is more of a "spray and pray" from the hip, but not so much for a modern armies who has any kind training.

But someone who is shooting an armored vehicle like APC with an assault rifle, should be killed on the site....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• ED Team

With the skill setting on excellent they will be a lot more accurate.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

So every soldier is a spec ops ? What's the point of having skill levels ?

Put them on Excellent and US soldiers on Great will still beat the Russian ones, you are missing the point.

Not to mention them getting stuck in a loop or not spotting targets in front of their nose

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• ED Team
So every soldier is a spec ops ? What's the point of having skill levels ?

Put them on Excellent and US soldiers on Great will still beat the Russian ones, you are missing the point.

Not to mention them getting stuck in a loop or not spotting targets in front of their nose

I will ask the team about the skill levels.

Not spotting targets has been reported already.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2