New Sound Engine

Demongornot

Anyone can told us more about the new sound engine ?

I think that will be really nice !

Possible integration with DCS Black Shark and DCS A10C Warthog by patch ?

We could hear this beautiful sound when the Must pass ?

Vibration sound in the cockpit ?

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

New sound engine?

Looking through the comments I laughed at the "weird fish" guy telling everyone they're wrong.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84678

Q: Will DCS: P-51D Mustang use all cores on my CPU?

A: Not fully. It does include the new sound engine which operates in a separate thread.

I just ask question for know more about that...that's all...

And who wrong ? me saying that we can have better thing, or people who told me that thing who ALREADY F...ING EXIST are impossible ?

I have show several example of what i talk about, look just that -> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=85360

I just talk about graphic engine like that and maybe who require LESS performance and people keep told me that its impossible but open your f...ing eyes and see, that already exist damn it !!!!

Anyways its not the subject of this threat that i have write for everyone who want information about new sound engine, if its a problem for you just go away with your stupid personality, buy a life and troll yourself =)

And when a people try to get better thing for him AND for you a.. too, just close your mouth and say : thanks you.

Sorry everyone for his attitude and for my answer to this troll !

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

The new sound engine is part of DCS since BS 1.0.2.

Ok thanks, and the sound engine since BS use a separate thread or its a new feature for reduce cpu charge ?

Ok thanks everyone, my mistake.

I hope we will be able to hear the beautiful sound of the Mustang like in my link !

Mustangs do not sound alike so be careful in assuming that they all sound like Ferocious Frankie.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'