Who are the developers?

Xilon_x

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

sorry but the team of developers are few should be 10 or 15 people from what I see in the picture.

if you compare the STAR CITIZEN team of developers there are more than 100 people. I think you should increase your development team so you will work better and faster.

sorry but the team of developers are few should be 10 or 15 people from what I see in the picture.

if you compare the STAR CITIZEN team of developers there are more than 100 people. I think you should increase your development team so you will work better and faster.

Perhaps you'd like to give them $150m+, like Star Citizen received, so they can permanently employ a team that big?

if you compare the STAR CITIZEN team of developers there are more than 100 people. .

Start Citizen (RSI) has $100+ million to throw away on all sorts of things. ED does not.

RSI have hundredes of thousands of customers who gave them money even before their product was released in its first alpha state. DCS has a fraction of that consumer base.

If you're going to compare team size, you need to compare budget and customer base too.

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

I think it would be nice to have a weekly or bi weekly update from each developer, heck I am a developer and I have to report in every week especially if you have people counting on you to make them happy.

Asking developers to work a bit less on development and a bit more on communication will not speed up the expanding of DCS.

GlowingAMRAAM and NineLine were recently hired in order to improve ED's communication, and I think it works very well as it is. What kind of com are you expecting that you don't already have? A making of?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Asking developers to work a bit less on development and a bit more on communication will not speed up the expanding of DCS.

GlowingAMRAAM and NineLine were recently hired in order to improve ED's communication, and I think it works very well as it is. What kind of com are you expecting that you don't already have? A making of?

I am not saying it from the aspect of all dev's but it seems there are some I believe that do not post regular updates from what Ive seen and read. I do how ever like the updates from the timeline list that silverdragon seems to post too all the time. Other than that it seams that its only been heatblur and ED posting things. Just an opinion.

It is very easy to donate, buy the modules... ad if you have them, then gift them to friends that can't affords them... There money to the devs... and as an added bonus you give to needy flight nerds.

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

A bit more background: http://www.thebattlesim.com/about/

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Also bear in mind that developers are very very active on the russian forum, i would say that most of them are mostly russian speakers not so fluent in english, so that's why they have way bigger presence in that forum.

Yep, that's why I love to read (thanks to automatic Google translation via Chrome) those whenever they pop up on the top of the "New Posts" section here. There's always some good, generic info to be had.

The German section has a dedicated "News from the Russian Forum" thread as well, which compiles important extracts from these exact forums from developers now and then. Maybe the English forum would benefit from such dedicated thread is as well?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yep, that's why I love to read (thanks to automatic Google translation via Chrome) those whenever they pop up on the top of the "New Posts" section here. There's always some good, generic info to be had.

The German section has a dedicated "News from the Russian Forum" thread as well, which compiles important extracts from these exact forums from developers now and then. Maybe the English forum would benefit from such dedicated thread is as well?

SilverDragon puts the important posts in his unofficial roadmap thread, so it's already done.

Of course Silver_Dragon's effort is greatly appreciated (:thumbup:), yet a Roadmap != Developer News.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Of course Silver_Dragon's effort is greatly appreciated (:thumbup:), yet a Roadmap != Developer News.

I making the same of the german section post, put them in english for the community. ED team and moderators get me info to put them into Roadmap. Add them I normally check social media (FB) to put more info and of course, the official ED develop news.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
How are sales in DCS going?

can you see a sales statistic?

I would like to understand if your product is sold or sold. we also want to be updated on DCS sales.

in citizen star you can see how sales go in real time.

Hey man,

if yoi really want to know all that and if you want the men to report weekly etc.

Go and buy the company!

Please ED, close this thread

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet