M2000C A/G radar

Magot

Implementtion F/A-18C A/G radar mode is on the way.

Is still in plan implementation for M2000C?

I would assume so, though the M2000C A/G Radar isnt too impressive. Still a neat feature that I look forward to though.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Yes, RDI radar AG mode won't change how you attack targets.

We are missing:

- mapping mode (but no zoom or DBS)

- terrain avoidance.

We have the most important: TAS (AG ranging).

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Export Mirage 2000E, Mirage 2000D & Mirage 2000-9 do carry targeting pod (Mirage 2000-5Mk2 probably can but I never saw it).

Mirage 2000C databus can't handle video.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Export Mirage 2000E, Mirage 2000D & Mirage 2000-9 do carry targeting pod (Mirage 2000-5Mk2 probably can but I never saw it).

Mirage 2000C databus can't handle video.

I see, sad to see they decided to develop this old, less capable variant.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I see, sad to see they decided to develop this old, less capable variant.

Yeah yeah we all know by now you are that guy that wants the most capable variant of every aircraft rather then the most viable.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Yeah yeah we all know by now you are that guy that wants the most capable variant of every aircraft rather then the most viable.

And you are the guy that aproves everything the developers do, no matter what.

Edited by Stratos
Added a comma.

And you are the guy that aproves everything the developers do, no matter what.

We are the ones that have understood you can only develop proper simulations of declassified/out of service aircraft, because you would have to do guessing for most vital systems, which is not a proper simulation.

We are the ones that have understood you can only develop proper simulations of declassified/out of service aircraft, because you would have to do guessing for most vital systems, which is not a proper simulation.

Amen :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I am one customer that enjoy the study/simulation aspect more than the entertaining and still decently faithful of flaming cliff style. Yet, I would enjoy a lot of airplanes impossible to have if I demand full fidelity. Since my goal is to have fun, I would love designers to have the freedom to publish a Rafale, Mirage 2000-5, Eurofighter, etc all perhaps simplified. Also, most people are turned away from DCS because of its steep learning curve and the study sim aspect. My point is that I see a place for “less pure” aircraft and mods.

I understand your point, but FC or soon Modern Air Combat are for these types of customers.

But even with full fidelity, Mirage 2000C would remain quite a simple fighter to handle. Weapon system is fairly straight forward to master.

Most complicated part is the INS, and it isn't that hard...

Mirage fanatic !

I understand your point, but FC or soon Modern Air Combat are for these types of customers.

But even with full fidelity, Mirage 2000C would remain quite a simple fighter to handle. Weapon system is fairly straight forward to master.

Most complicated part is the INS, and it isn't that hard...

Wondering If any 3rd party will dare to start doing FC level modern planes. I will purchase them for sure.

Wondering If any 3rd party will dare to start doing FC level modern planes. I will purchase them for sure.

Deka Ironworks has already made the J-11.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Off topic a bit, but as a mud mover, I would love to see the Tornado GR4. It's already got the AI version.

Since the GR4 is being retired gradually and it's as old as the F14, surely one of the 3rd party producers can do it!

The FLIR, ground mapping etc has been in the A10c for years. So it can't be that bigger step to put it into a Tonka!

I don't think there is much left to implement in the 2000c. It's a fine sim of a now aging aircraft. INS bombing is probably the most complex system wise.

Regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

True, but is an adaptation of the existing Su-27, what I was trying to say is a full new FC level aircraft, Su-35, EF-2000, Saab-39...

Magnitude 3 are working on a FC level MiG-21bis.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Magnitude 3 are working on a FC level MiG-21bis.

...for MAC. On order/agreement with ED.

I would assume that ED has some strict control over the FC/MAC-level modules. IMO/AFAIK, they have been very strict with that segment - they obviously don't want it to be the main thing of DCS. (many other sims/games focus mainly on accessibility already).