• 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-70
    • 70-75
    • 75-80
    • 80-85
    • 85-100

49 here

Motherboard ASUSTek TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)

Processor Intel i5 9400

Memory VENGENCE PRO RGB 32GB

Video Card # 1 GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1660 6GB GDDR6

Power Supply Thermaltake GOLD 850 RGB

Sound Card NVIDIA HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO

Monitor 1. Vizio 32" 2. Samsung 32" 3. Samsung 32"

Operating System Windows 10 64 Bit build 19035.1

33 here.

And this was my first FlightSim and also my first Game on the Amiga500.

Edited by Kearf

Wer sich nicht bewegt, spürt seine Fesseln nicht.

If you don't move, you won't feel your bonds.

lol

It seems we need more younger and teenager player as the fresh blood...

thought the full flight suite is a little experience for them.

You know FPS game only needs mouse and keyboard or just a console controller.

• 3 years later...

Wow most older than 30, impressive

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Emmy haven't you played MS flight 1998 as well? (I did, am 26) Or was that even after Bruce's one? xD and are you flying UH-1? ;)

Alicatt you don't allow him an ED Forum Account? xD

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

lol

It seems we need more younger and teenager player as the fresh blood...

thought the full flight suite is a little experience for them.

You know FPS game only needs mouse and keyboard or just a console controller.

Well, I'm an early teen (won't be exact). My first flight SIM (also my only other sim) was Microprose's Super Strike Eagle. Not exactly a SIM, but a fun game for the SNES (Super Nintendo).

Thats a game from 1993... u sure u in ur early teens? xDD

ooooh. and you enjoyed that pixel-ish game? xD Back then I was already raging on the low visual quality os MS flight 98 xD

What modules do you have? We are a good group always on the BlueFlag server (see below in my signature) :)

Well, DanielNL, I've never played on anything newer than that (except for the Sega Genesis) until I started DCS.

Damn what a leap for you! :D

• 2 weeks later...