Map Zoom problem in ME v2.5.3.21016

I can't zoom all the way out and view the far northern reaches of NTTR map. In the previous version a few weeks ago, I placed AI aircraft far to the north west near Fallon NAS. Now, editing the same mission in ME with this version, I can't slide up the map far enough or zoom out wide enough to see those aircraft I placed. Updater offered the update to 21016 a few days ago, I took it. Actually, it appears I placed the three flights of AI aircraft about 10-20 miles north of Reno, NV, as their starting point inbound toward Tonopah.

Now upgraded to version 2.5.3.21107 in the hopes this has been fixed. Not fixed, yet.

Someone verify for me: Am I mistaken? Has the ME map view for NTTR always been more limited in range than the F10 map view when flying a mission? If so, how did I place starting points of AI aircraft well off of the map in ME? (I scratch my head)

In ME, the farthest northwest coordinate I can see is: 39-47'-25" N -- 120-23'-53" W, which is about 30 NM WNW of Reno Stead Airport on the Map view. That's beyond the limits of the satellite imagery data, I understand, but we used to be able to view out beyond that, I believe. Anyway, in Summer update #9 version, I was able to place 3 flights of aircraft north of 40 degrees North latitude. I cannot see the location where I placed those flights now.

Additionally, out to the east, I can no longer see Grand Canyon VOR (GCN) in ME. I can, however, still see it in the F10 map view while running a mission.

Thinking of the possibility that my particular mission was corrupt, I opened up a new mission and the problem is still there.

My intent in placing AI flights so far north was to have them begin from beyond detectable range by the E-2D/AWACS and possibly be detected by CAP aircraft radar sweeps.

You are not the only one, I have the same problem in the open beta version. Both the NTTR and Persian Gulf maps don't zoom out as far as they previously used to. It does not effect the Caucuses map however. Strangely I have not seen anything other than this post and another one in the Persian Gulf maps thread about this.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, if anybody even knows about it?

• 3 weeks later...

Also pointed out here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219157

If this is not a bug, these limits are overly restrictive. The map limits should be extremely liberal.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files