TeamSpeak3 bugged? (no DCS issue)

As the title says it I've got a problem with my TS3. The bound key I had for push-to-talk was a button on my throttle (X-55). Now it's gone and I can only bind a key from the keyboard! No matter what button/switch I choose it simply wont apply. Tested all the buttons and switches on my X-55 and they all work just fine. Still TS3 wont appreciate that. Any idea what's going on?!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I have/had the same issue. If you are running a TM profile, configure the push to talk you use on the throttle as a keyboard key (like Caps Lock). Then go to the Hotkeys tab and in the bottom right change the dropdown from Default to Keyboard and Mouse only.

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

I'd prefer to fix the problem rather than come up with a Thrustmaster workaround. I fixed this problem for a friend this way:

1. Tools -> Options -> Addons
  2. Check for "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support" in the list. If not present...
  3. Press "Browse Online," then search for "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support"
  4. 1 result will return. Click the thumbnail and install the plugin.

Edited by aaron886

Been broken for a while, I simply reverted to an older TS version.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I'd prefer to fix the problem rather than come up with a Thrustmaster workaround. I fixed this problem for a friend this way:

1. Tools -> Options -> Addons
  2. Check for "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support" in the list. If not present...
  3. Press "Browse Online," then search for "Gamepad and Joystick Hotkey Support"
  4. 1 result will return. Click the thumbnail and install the plugin.

Shame. Didn't work for me. Seems to be a Saitek problem -_-

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I have/had the same issue. If you are running a TM profile, configure the push to talk you use on the throttle as a keyboard key (like Caps Lock). Then go to the Hotkeys tab and in the bottom right change the dropdown from Default to Keyboard and Mouse only.

Either i did it wrong or it's simply some Saitek problem that can't be fixed like that.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Been bugged since 3.1.2..

I use an older TS version 3.1.1. with no problems.

So I simply uninstall then download 3.1.1, install it and that's it? I wont lose my favourites and my profile?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

No issues here at all.

Though I'd like to know if you all are running TS3 in "run as administrator" mode. If not it may be worth a try to see if it fixes the issue.

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

No issues here at all.

Though I'd like to know if you all are running TS3 in "run as administrator" mode. If not it may be worth a try to see if it fixes the issue.

Administrator it is, sure. I'll check out the 3.1.1. then

Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

No issues here at all.

Administrator it is.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 4 weeks later...

newer version are bugged with PTT.. Try using version 3.0.19.. you can get that from TS webiste..

that is the version I am sticking with for now and do not upgrade you will keep getting that message just don't upgrade..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

newer version are bugged with PTT.. Try using version 3.0.19.. you can get that from TS webiste..

that is the version I am sticking with for now and do not upgrade you will keep getting that message just don't upgrade..

It didn't work for me! What's going on :cry:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

What is going on?? do you have a HOTAS?? which one?? Maybe you are having deeper issues with your PC?

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

What is going on?? do you have a HOTAS?? which one?? Maybe you are having deeper issues with your PC?

X55

I don't think it's my PC though. Everthing was fine until the newest version of TS came out. No idea what happened then...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 6 months later...

I finally updated my TS after months of that problem and it's fixed for me.

As with my post from months ago, I'd suggest using an older version and tell the devs on the TS forum that you're still having the problem.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I finally updated my TS after months of that problem and it's fixed for me.

As with my post from months ago, I'd suggest using an older version and tell the devs on the TS forum that you're still having the problem.

Just tried it again with some older versions. Still no success.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Just tried it again with some older versions. Still no success.

Then it must be something else that's causing the problem.

Try plugging in your peripherals to different USB ports.

Try deleting everything associated with TeamSpeak including your preferences, and reinstalling a completely virgin copy.

Also, have you contacted TeamSpeak's own support service?

I can assure you that the latest version does work with joysticks still.