Single Stutter every three seconds.

MrPiper

Hey,

I have been building a mission in Normandy and keep running into a problem with a constant stutter at equal 3 second interval when adding more than a few AI units.

My P.C spec is at the recommended level.

Anyone else been seeing this?

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

Do you have an ssd?

I get the same except one every one second in VR not 2d.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Hey,

I have been building a mission in Normandy and keep running into a problem with a constant stutter at equal 3 second interval when adding more than a few AI units.

My P.C spec is at the recommended level.

Anyone else been seeing this?

First thing to check is conflicting software. Having asus AI duite, EZ update and Ccleaner in the tool tray gave me regular freezes/FPS drop. Very noticeable in VR. Kill any unwanted/needed services before gaming and see if it helps :)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just checked my stutter and it is also exactly every three seconds and clearly visible using the oclus debug tool.

I closed all unwanted programs but cannot find what is causing it.

Edited by Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Thanks for your replies guys. I do have a ssd and no programs running.

It is caused by adding Third Reich Armour. Especially if the AI is travelling. Take the Armour out and it stops. Would ED know about this bug, by this thread on the forum or is there a place to report it?

Edited by MrPiper

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

It is caused by adding Third Reich Armour. Especially if the AI is travelling. Take the Armour out and it stops. Would ED know about this bug, by this thread on the forum or is there a place to report it?

It would probably help them if you gave some details, you are very vague. Which DCS version, what hardware, do you have an SSD (asked previously)... ? Have you tried to lower the preload radius as suggested?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

It would probably help them if you gave some details, you are very vague. Which DCS version, what hardware, do you have an SSD (asked previously)... ? Have you tried to lower the preload radius as suggested?

Good point Red. Always happy to help.:)

I do have a SSD. I have tried lowering my settings and doing all suggested.

It goes away when changing the AI units from Third Reich Armour to different AI units.

I am running the current Open Beta 2.5 Version.

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My stutter is present in VR with no AI so sounds different to yours.