paulrkiii checklist/guides

Paulrkii your work is superb as usual! I now have an understanding of what a huge amount of work goes into a doc like this... Thanks for this latest work. You are an incredible asset to the community.

Cheers

Lobo

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Thanks! the KA-50 version of this checklist (and P-51, which won't be released until DCS: P-51 is available) are in work as we speak...

Well then I am, even more, looking forward to the release of your checklist for the "Magic carpet with machine guns" er P-51. :thumbup:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with the community Snoopy :beer:

Cheers

My TM Warthog DIY extension tutorial

C2Duo E8600 @ 4.4Ghz. | Asus Rampage Formula X48 | MSI GTX 560Ti OC |

8Gb.Corsair DDR2 RAM @ 1103Mhz. | Crucial M4 128Gb. SSD | 850W. PSU |

HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pedals | TIR 5 | Helios | 24" Monitor/22" Touchscreen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot.:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

We have decided to release some more material to the public, below you'll find links to annex A and B to Snoopy's A-10C check lists.

476th vFG TO 1A-10C-76CL-1-A MK-82 TOF Tables

82TOF.jpg

DOWNLOAD

476th vFG TO 1A-10C-76CL-1-B CBU-87 Footprint Tables

87FP.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice but unable to download anything, keep getting a "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 28 seconds before you may download another file." and I have not downloaded anything at all, sigh!

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Looks nice but unable to download anything, keep getting a "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 28 seconds before you may download another file." and I have not downloaded anything at all, sigh!

Just checked and noticed the same thing...we're working to correct.