Early Access to Paint Kit for the Hornet - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-26-2018, 03:24 AM   #1
Greekbull

Default Early Access to Paint Kit for the Hornet

First of all thank you for all the awesome work and great updates we've been getting leading up to the Hornet release. Would it be possible to get the Hornet Paint Kit released before the EA Release? It looks like one of our squadrons VFA-25 will not get a texture in early release and we would love to get to work on one so we can fly it when you release the Hornet. I'm sure other virtual squadrons would also love to begin work on their respective skins as well. Thanks!
i7 8700K @ 5.0Ghz I ASUS Maximus Hero X Z370 I 64GB G Skill TridentZ DDR4 3200 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM Warthog HOTAS I VPC Mongoose T-50 Stick Base I MFG Crosswind Pedals I 4K 50" I TrackIR 5 W/ Wireless LukeClip

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord
Greekbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:39 PM   #2
Scrape

A paint kit would be awesomely cool. We know skins from several groups would be aplenty as this is a highly anticipated release. We are looking forward to the next era of DCS. Thanks.

Scrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:56 PM   #3
LieutenantFalcon

Wags has stated in one of the streams that the kit will be released when the boys are 100% done with the external model, which is likely very soon.
LieutenantFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote