Second Joystick for Viviane

MAD-MM

Dear Poly,

i would like to use my second Joystick for the Viviane Sight, but is currently impossible because Axis from my Sidewinder for Flight Controll also control the Viviane Sight and my second stick then just dont work anymore.

And my Flight controlls are not assigned for the Viviane its out of the programming for the Module.

Is there some possible to delete something in the LUA to get this working pretty anoying for me? :cry:

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Using a sidewinder and a second joystick myself without trouble.

I noticed that previously one or both axes of the Viv would lock up, so I suspect that the game picks up input from the main joystick and overrides the second one (e.g. if the sidewinder is slightly pitched the Viv vertical axis gets locked up by it while the horizontal axis works fine).

Now that I've set a 1% deadzone on the sidewinder I haven't run into it ever since, might be worth a shot.

Using a sidewinder and a second joystick myself without trouble.

I noticed that previously one or both axes of the Viv would lock up, so I suspect that the game picks up input from the main joystick and overrides the second one (e.g. if the sidewinder is slightly pitched the Viv vertical axis gets locked up by it while the horizontal axis works fine).

Now that I've set a 1% deadzone on the sidewinder I haven't run into it ever since, might be worth a shot.

Yes when my Flight Control Stick the Sidewinder is exact in center Position my Second stick is working as intended but this never the Case.

Try with Deadzones but usual it's works only in perfect Weather conditions,

was flying on the Weekend on Severs with a good amount of Crosswind and for hovering my Sidewinder is pitched in some direction to fly stable enough to engage auto Hovering, after you get in the Hover Modus you sitt there and try to find where is center of my Sidewinder you can finaly move your Second Joystick just awful ...:noexpression:

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27