Coupon Use?

Phantom88

Hello,I've had a 60% off coupon for a long,long time and wanted to use for the Harrier which is in "Pre Release"Will I be able to use it when it's out of pre-release next month? Or will it need to be out of beta for use? Thx:)

Edited by Phantom88

Patrick

mini.gif

What kind of "coupon" is it? I'm only familar with "bonus points" and these can be used anytime after pre-release promo is over. They do expire, however, if not used for 12 months, so whatever this thing you have is, if you've had it "for a long long time", I'd try to figure out first if it's still valid.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Indeed, after googlin' around I've read that apparently some of you guys got an unlimited time promo coupon with TiR years ago. Well, in that case I'd hazard a guess it will work like bonus points, i.e. - usable already in November and to be typed in during checkout phase of transaction.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I think best would be to shoot a PM to one of the community managers or Wags a PM to ask about this one directly. But I also assume that probably it would only work on full price purchases, rather than the ones on any sort of discount.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• ED Team

It may be better to contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

they will be happy to help

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2