Please review Persian Gulf Map terrain/ground color prior to release.

Torso

Just been looking at aerial shot for Dubai and surrounding areas via Google Images and Bing Images and noticed how off the screenshots we has seen so far for SoH are in regards to the 'sand/terrain' color depicted. Has anyone else noticed this? It all seems way too brown. I mean the beaches at the water line are this dark brown color. I of course know it is a WIP so do not need to be reminded, as that is why I am asking if the W can be expanded to correct this.

Will this be reviewed and possibly corrected prior to release? If not planned, can it be reviewed by the team? I would think correcting prior to release would be optimal vs post. Hopefully this is considered and if so thank you.

I've been to the region several times. The colors in the ED screenshots are pretty close.

Yeah I got a friend who lived in the region and he said maybe after a rain it was that dark but not under normal everyday conditions. But, I just saw these posted today and terrain looks more correct in color so things are looking better.

https://imgur.com/a/2QxQ9#QkYaLqw :thumbup: