ETA for Caucasus 2.1? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
finch

Reputation power: 1
finch will become famous soon enoughfinch will become famous soon enough
Default ETA for Caucasus 2.1?

Now that 2.1 is out, any ETA for new caucasus map?
finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:26 PM   #2
Silver_Dragon
ED Translator

Reputation power: 49
Silver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon

Not ETA actually, awaiting official news, expected Mid-Late 2017

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104115
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com
Silver_Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

No ETA

ED are working on it now

will be 2.5
Old 05-28-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
finch

thanks.. I still hope for this year :-)
Old 05-29-2017, 01:07 AM   #5
Oscar Juliet

Reputation power: 4
Oscar Juliet will become famous soon enoughOscar Juliet will become famous soon enough

Screenshots look great. Might be worth flying over there again.
Official Website

My Youtube Channel

My A10c Help Guide

I fly using CH products
Oscar Juliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:15 AM   #6
Jumbik

Reputation power: 4
Jumbik will become famous soon enoughJumbik will become famous soon enough

To be honest I'm quite interested in what we will see first, F-18C or 2.5. Both are equally appealing.
Jumbik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:59 AM   #7
Reflected

Reputation power: 17
Reflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really looking forward to 2.5, but I hope they make 2.1 run as smooth as 1.5 before they merge everything. I'm not entirely happy with the Normandy performance at the moment.

My Music
My DCS Skins
B350 Gaming Plus / Ryzen 5 1600 X @ 3,6 / MSI GeForce GTX1070 8192 / 16 GB RAM / Samsung PM961 512 SSD / MS FFB 2 / TM Warthog throttle / Saitek ProFlight pedals / TrackIR 4 PRO
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:24 AM   #8
OnlyforDCS

Reputation power: 14
OnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
Not ETA actually, awaiting official news, expected Mid-Late 2017
I would temper those expectations a little bit. I know they are working as fast as possible but Mid 2017 starts in 2 days.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:18 AM   #9
finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyforDCS View Post
I would temper those expectations a little bit. I know they are working as fast as possible but Mid 2017 starts in 2 days.
but... as I have read somewere here, the Normandy map was made from an outsourcing team, I hope that ED in the meantime worked on the Caucasus (if ED is making it) so maybe in some months we can have an alpha... more testers speed up the bug-find process...
Old 05-29-2017, 10:45 AM   #10
MikeMikeJuliet

Reputation power: 7
MikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
I'm really looking forward to 2.5, but I hope they make 2.1 run as smooth as 1.5 before they merge everything. I'm not entirely happy with the Normandy performance at the moment.
You do realize that the Normandy was just released to Alpha Early Access? ED will tweak its performance a lot in the coming weeks and months. It isn't supoosed to run perfectly yet, hence Early Access.
MikeMikeJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote