DCS World Weekend News Update Discussion - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 08:06 AM   #1
terminator363

Reputation power: 4
terminator363 will become famous soon enoughterminator363 will become famous soon enough
Default DCS World Weekend News Update Discussion

What gives? This was probably the most comprehensive and up to date thread on DCS's progress.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:14 AM   #2
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 22
NeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of light

Abuse of the thread is my guess. It was getting pretty bad.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:25 AM   #3
MemphisBelle

Reputation power: 30
MemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to MemphisBelle

Discussion on latest Newsletter takles place in this thread and also some explanations made by Sith, as I was very confused as well

common questions? Read the ED Wiki
unanswered Support ticket? --> solution
Are you looking for specific information to certain Modules? --> check the DCS World Root page on the ED Wiki
Old 01-02-2017, 10:48 AM   #4
Rangi

Reputation power: 16
Rangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisBelle View Post
Discussion on latest Newsletter takles place in this thread and also some explanations made by Sith, as I was very confused as well
You have linked the F-18 thread, that is not for newsletter discussions. My guess is it's a new year and time for a new thread, after the next newsletter comes out and we have something to discuss.

Last edited by Rangi; 01-02-2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:35 AM   #5
ViFF

Reputation power: 8
ViFF has a spectacular aura aboutViFF has a spectacular aura aboutViFF has a spectacular aura aboutViFF has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisBelle View Post

Actually, Sith requested that the thread you pointed out stay on the F-18, so in that respect that is NOT the place to discuss the latest newsletter.

Regrading the latest newsletter which shares news mostly about what is planned for DCS WW2:

It would be nice to hear from ED not just about the plans for DCS WWII and the F-18 but also how are they progressing with their other big projects:
  • DCS World v2.5
  • NTTR update
  • Caucasus Theatre terrain update
  • Improved multiplayer with dedicated server support

These are items published by ED as their plans for 2016:
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c..._World_Future/

S!

http://www.preflight.us
Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website
Old 01-02-2017, 11:18 PM   #6
MemphisBelle

Reputation power: 30
MemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of lightMemphisBelle is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to MemphisBelle

you guys are correct and sorry for confusion. I actually wanted to point to the discussion that took place there according to the content of the latest newsletter as that one was.....a little special so to speak.
Again, sorry for confusion.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViFF View Post
[...]
Regrading the latest newsletter which shares news mostly about what is planned for DCS WW2:
I highly suggest to follow my URL although ist not the "discussion thread" and read what Sithspawn wrote in the first post on this page...then you´d edit you post above...just a Suggestion

common questions? Read the ED Wiki
unanswered Support ticket? --> solution
Are you looking for specific information to certain Modules? --> check the DCS World Root page on the ED Wiki

Last edited by MemphisBelle; 01-02-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:34 AM   #7
boedha68

Reputation power: 6
boedha68 has a spectacular aura aboutboedha68 has a spectacular aura aboutboedha68 has a spectacular aura about

I think the thread was too popular....The comedy, predictions and a Looootttt of fun!!!!! Sorry, some members want this!!! (Too speculate what everybody thinks. connects people on the DCS forum, interaction about this in one place )

" Soo, welcome ladies and Gentleman,

Are you ready? Are you really ready for magic Friday??

The Hypetrain leaves at 18.00 GMT.

Today on the show.

- Bugfixes in Dcs world 2.04
- Screenshots of the WW2 map.
- Maybe releasedate of Dcs World 2.5"

Have fun everybody, and see you next weekend!

Last edited by boedha68; 01-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:53 AM   #8
Blech

Reputation power: 8
Blech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boedha68 View Post
I think the thread was too popular....
When weekly reality meets non-binding marketing-release-blabla
Old 01-06-2017, 12:38 PM   #9
grunf

Reputation power: 15
grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boedha68 View Post
I think the thread was too popular....The comedy, predictions and a Looootttt of fun!!!!! Sorry, some members want this!!! (Too speculate what everybody thinks. connects people on the DCS forum, interaction about this in one place )

" Soo, welcome ladies and Gentleman,

Are you ready? Are you really ready for magic Friday??

The Hypetrain leaves at 18.00 GMT.

Today on the show.

- Bugfixes in Dcs world 2.04
- Screenshots of the WW2 map.
- Maybe releasedate of Dcs World 2.5"

Have fun everybody, and see you next weekend!

I don't expect any update before 20th, considering that tomorrow is Christmas, and the next weekend is New Year. Hope I'm wrong.

Merry Christmas to our Orthodox friends!
Old 01-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #10
SkateZilla
Moderator/ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 87
SkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to behold

The Hype Train is on Vacation... lol, please leave a message after the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrt.
TM Warthog HOTAS, TM MFDs, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR4 Pro
Closed Thread