Kuznetsov Update & Custom Skin

WytchCrypt

Hi all, after years of playing LOMAC 1.0.2 (after beginning my flight sim career back in the mid 90's with Jetfighter II and the DOS Flanker) I finally decided to take the DCS plunge and buy the Su33 addon yesterday. The flight manual is so beautiful I've printed it out for in depth study and I've been reviewing the threads in this forum to get up to speed. I have a couple questions:

1) I've seen multiple mentions of an upgraded Kuznetsov with improved chocks/launch procedure. Can anyone tell me the status of that? I'm running DCS World 1.5.7.10175, is this upgrade something that will automagically happen or do I need to go out and grab a patch?

2) I had several custom painted skins for my Su33 in LOMAC and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of instruction in doing the same in DCS?

Thanks ;)

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

The kuznetsov has been delayed until next year, sorry :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

2) I had several custom painted skins for my Su33 in LOMAC and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of instruction in doing the same in DCS?

Hi,

A few days ago I came across this very good tutorial, that covers basic livery creation:

F7vIh4WG5og

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I wish there were plans to make the DCS Carriers "manageable".. Deck Management, AI Aircraft Patrol Management, Cat & Trap Management/Scoring.. There is so much potential! This could be your next module - just look how much fun people are having as JTACs..

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish there were plans to make the DCS Carriers "manageable".. Deck Management, AI Aircraft Patrol Management, Cat & Trap Management/Scoring.. There is so much potential! This could be your next module - just look how much fun people are having as JTACs..

yes!

Hi,

A few days ago I came across this very good tutorial, that covers basic livery creation:

F7vIh4WG5og

:)

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y