Last update 03. Nov. in 2.1

Crash *

Greetings.

Since today i am able to land the Gazelle softly and smooth. I don´t know what you´ve changed, but I like it very much.

The sound inside the Gazelle is outstanding! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

In my opinion the engine could sound outside a bit more angry, like inside.

Nice to see that the Gazelle is getting some love again.

P.S. The soundrubbish after dying is vanished. :cheer3nc::thumbsup:

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

hey hey came to the forum right now to express my excitement for todays update as well. I don't now exactly...but it feels somehow more like a real machine now!!! And, i am not sure whether this was chagned today or in one of the October patches....but skid-landings are a treat now. Still kinda feel there is a bit to less weight to it and you slide to long or at least i'd expect to feel a more abrupt halt at the end when most momentum has been eaten up. And i don't know how much you have influence about and what is limited by DCS atm. Still, way better!

I guess this is what i really like to see happening if i overdo it!

I have tried to take a closer look but am not sure atm, but are the landing skids compressable?

AND....autorotations are so much fun now!!!

Edited by sc_neo

Great to really feel the ground effect and transitioning, seemed a bit lackluster in the previous iteration, and as many others have pointed out it's quite alot easier to handle now. Hover taxiing is a breeze. I just really hope that it's accurate and not just made easier for the sake of it, I was quite happy with the challenge of the previous model too.

Sidewinder FFB2 with extension and somewhere around 70% saturation.