C-101CC

nayeek

It'll be released when it's done. Those things take time.

Also it's better they don't put a date on it and suprise us with an release than not holding on to the release date.

-K

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Hello Kelevra

I got this same answer in September/2015 !!!!

It is a beautiful bird , its unfortunate it wasn't thought out well

Ya, it's taking a while but what I can say about AvioDev is that they seem to care about quality and detail so I think we'll see a top notch product when it finally is released.

Hello

Can you tell me when the C-101CC will be released ?

Thanks

All EB systems are finished now, just some minor bugs pending, as well as AFM of course. Therefore, our systems coder is working now on the CC. It will take several months to complete CC radios, navaids and weapons, hopefully not too long.

The work on the AFM is independent, or almost independent, from the work on the CC systems. Initially, whatever will be finished first, will be released first.

Hello Kelevra

I got this same answer in September/2015 !!!!

It is a beautiful bird , its unfortunate it wasn't thought out well

Also you did notice that they rebuild the whole 3D Modell for Interior and Exterior, wich took a lot of time. And like Wags said during his last Interview, a Module like a WWII Bird can take 12 - 18 Months and for a A-10 or Hornet we can expect somwhere between 4 - 6 Years. So it's quite ok, that they are taking so long. Also they are building two Aircraft wich also expands the Dev-Time.

-K

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Also you did notice that they rebuild the whole 3D Modell for Interior and Exterior, wich took a lot of time. And like Wags said during his last Interview, a Module like a WWII Bird can take 12 - 18 Months and for a A-10 or Hornet we can expect somwhere between 4 - 6 Years. So it's quite ok, that they are taking so long. Also they are building two Aircraft wich also expands the Dev-Time.

-K

I'm glad they redid the external model. It looked ok before from most angles but just looked wrong from the front ... like a hound dog lying on the floor (ya, I know, sounds weird). Looks much better now.

• 1 month later...
Well when it's released with the better flight model I will buy it. I look forward to it just not with the current status.

The CC101 will be released when the first man sets foot on Mars.:thumbup:

footprnt.gif

Edited by anlq
  • Like 1

La primera vez que vole este modulo no me gusto el modelo de vuelo, asi que lo guarde en hangar hasta que este lista su version definitiva.

Sin embargo no me arrepiento de la compra, porque la considero dinero en el banco, en algun momento rendira sus frutos. Saludos

-K

I remember very well when Wags has mentionmed this in the Interview. I´m sure that Wags didnt referde the pure development time, it´s rather the preperation before the actual development. Most of the preperation time will be consumed by gathering data. Wags said that right that process took several years just for the Hornet. So 4 years of data gathering and 2 years of development are quite more realistic I suppose.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Maybe a small progress update is in order when you have time? As a long time C-101 customer Im interested to hear more about the progress on the AFM, 101-CC and what the schedule looks like.

Thanks!

We have one systems programmer working right now on CC radios and weapons afterwards, another systems programmer working on realistic sounds, and our flight model programmer working on AFM, currently on the engine model, which has more than 300 variables itself, just to give an idea of the complexity. I hope we can provide some specific news or results soon. Meanwhile, the team keeps working.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Thanks for the status update ... wish you an uneventful development road ahead ... I really like this little plane, but of course I'm biased since its a plane that was used on my country :)

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think it will be released soon.

Yep its been over 2 years since I bought the 101 and stil waiting on a version that can shoot stuff :-(

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Yep its been over 2 years since I bought the 101 and stil waiting on a version that can shoot stuff :-(

On the meantime I used mine to learn IFR flight ... for shooting I used the Flamming Cliffs aircrafts.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB