MFCD HUD Repeater not working on exported monitor

mcmike

I have been exporting my MFCDs to an external monitor for a long time with no issues. With the implementation of the HUD repeater function, I am not able to see that on my exported display.

To be clear- All of the other MFCD displays still show up on the exported monitor as expected except the HUD repeater function which is strange.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks

CPU:i7920 @2.67GHz overclocked to 3.25Ghz

Video:ATI HD5780 Single Monitor

Ram:8 GB DDR3

Equipment:TrackIR4, Buttkicker2Gamer,CH ProFlight Pedals, Saitek X65 Controller

Yep, been ongoing for a while now sadly.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=230394

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction cowboy, I had not been able to find other posts with similar issues. At least now I know I am not alone.

Thanks again.

CPU:i7920 @2.67GHz overclocked to 3.25Ghz

Video:ATI HD5780 Single Monitor

Ram:8 GB DDR3

Equipment:TrackIR4, Buttkicker2Gamer,CH ProFlight Pedals, Saitek X65 Controller

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction cowboy, I had not been able to find other posts with similar issues. At least now I know I am not alone.

Thanks again.

Nope quite a few of us with the issue. Hopefully now Razbam have stated they are cracking on with the harrier, it will get fixed soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: