** AJS-37 Spring Sale + Shirt Sale!! **

Cobra847

t7Hl4hT.png

****** AJS-37 Viggen Spring Sale + Viggen Shirt! ********

Spring Thunder!

Today we’re kicking off our spring sale for the AJS-37, and upon popular request, we’ve (again!) brought back our limited edition AJS-37 pre-order shirt!

Sales will last for a week until midnight CET on Sunday the 29th of April

Grab yourself a bundle for even more savings!

FgJEMo8.png

RdXywnD.png

7CjiOQH.png

As always, thanks for your support and stay tuned for Viggen and Tomcat development news!

Purchasing and flying the Viggen helps us keep our team running!

Heatblur Simulations

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

So, how do the T-Shirts fit? I am tall (1,85 m) and average built guy. Normally i wear size M. Can I expect that this should fit me, or do your shirts deviate a bit in any direction?

Edit: Oh and in case of not fitting, how is the return managed?

Indeed! You also receive these instructions per e-mail after purchase. :)

As I have just found out :)

But after loading up DCS I was prompted to re-activate all my modules, which came up as saying they were already activated :huh: :book:

Well I never re-activated any of them when it said they were already activated and skipped through them until DCS ended up at the main menu screen.

Everything seems t be still working A-ok.

On loading the AJS-37 (why does that remind me of a motorbike I used to own?) the screen had the Spitfire up as it's splash screen and as the pause image.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

I am looking for a plane that can handle me for 2-3 weeks. Viggen distracts me so much because other aircrafts are not discounted and its design is different. But I'm not sure it's worth 30 bucks? Because the dollar is very expensive in my country and I will only play for a few weeks. Since the only Viggen that is currently on sale in this period, I am interested in it. I am open to all advices i need help in this situation i'm really confused :doh: :pilotfly:

I have just bought the Viggen module on sale, looking forward to learning this aircraft, thank you Heatblur. Very easy to install outside of DCS.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

I am looking for a plane that can handle me for 2-3 weeks. Viggen distracts me so much because other aircrafts are not discounted and its design is different. But I'm not sure it's worth 30 bucks? Because the dollar is very expensive in my country and I will only play for a few weeks. Since the only Viggen that is currently on sale in this period, I am interested in it. I am open to all advices i need help in this situation i'm really confused :doh: :pilotfly:

The plane won't handle you ; you'll have to handle it. :smilewink:

Joke aside, Home Fries already answered the question "10 reasons to buy the Viggen module" here:

1) Deep strike capability currently unmatched in other DCS modules.

2) All weather strike

3) Ground radar and radar navigation (along with tactical navigation with the CK-37)

4) An innovative and unconventional avionics suite that allows you to do with one seat what would otherwise require 2 seats (in that generation of aircraft)

5) Anti-ship capability

6) Mjolnir guided cluster munitions

7) Low altitude high speed NOE flying

8 ) A completely different experience from other DCS modules

9) VigWalkman

9.5) Some really cool skins available biggrin.gif

and finally...

10) Heatblur modeled a masterpiece!

This should get you busy for at least 3 weeks. :thumbup:

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

It seems that one is able to change the payment method from Paypal to something else, like a credit card. At least, when hovering the cursor over the symbols on the top right (on the 'Payment Method' tab), it changes indicating some possibility of interaction. However, when clicked, it does not switch to a different method but keeps showing Paypal.

Did I miss something, or is Paypal the only method for payments?

• 2 weeks later...