LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

I'm really liking advanced reaslistic, everything is yellow neutral at the start and you need to deal with contacts in a different way, its a completely different workflow for the AWACS, but will really shine in a more complex environment and definitely when we start to add neutral planes or fly in a non wartime environment, especially in intercept Mirage misisons with random contacts.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I have some problems hosting DCS 2.0 NTTR on our dedicated server. LotATC seem to connect without errors but all i see is a black map. Time is stuck at 00.00.00.

Could it be a conflict with Tacview, SLMod or what could be the cause?

Could you send me the dcs.log of your server, I will check it :)

Yes, the client does not launch when clicked. I am going to purchase a key, just want to get it running first.

Win10 Pro

GTX-970

Make sense :)

Ok, you have a "standard" configuration, so it is not the problem.

And for this one?

Have you a lotatc_client.log file in your User/Saved Games/DCS/logs/ directory?

Just waiting for the key now. Gimme gimme gimme!!!! :)

Just send it ;)

Joined mid session, 2 Mirages airborne but not visible in lotatc. Known bug?

It is not yet confirmed but I get some reports about that problem, if you have a miz file or dcs.log with this problem, just send me !

If I may ask for a feature, are METARs or at least wind barbs for each friendly and neutral airport:

http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/%28Gh%29/guides/maps/sfcobs/wnd.rxml

Appreciate Dart all your work. Trying to implement it on <51>Server (which is down atm).

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

If I may ask for a feature, are METARs or at least wind barbs for each friendly and neutral airport:

http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/%28Gh%29/guides/maps/sfcobs/wnd.rxml

Appreciate Dart all your work. Trying to implement it on <51>Server (which is down atm).

I am working on METAR, my last problem is that I have no data for airports in dynamic weather, so I cannot display something because no way to have this data from DCS :(

By the way, in static mode, it is ok.

Aha! Asking kindly for now for static weather being displayed, not using dynamic weather conditions on any of our missions due to issues with it. Our missions run 6h top so we can set a constant. We should ask ED though to give some tools to export dynamic weather later.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tail# 44 or 444

If my client is unregistered what functionality is reduced? I can't find information anywhere? (answers found on your web!)

I am now completing installation on <51>SERVER dedicated of server side of LotAtc 1.0.0

and installer created a totally new folder C:\DCS Program file\Eagle Dynamics\*.* there is bin and files. What I am supposed to do with that? Why these files did not install where DCS release and DCS OpenBeta installations are?

(copied bin folder into my bin installation folder of DCS)

It is not working, neither by IP, neither by 51st.hopto.org, tried password "red", I get "connection error ...german german german"

Anyways, been trying to close and open client again - and lost all my two bookmarks so far with IPs.

All files seemed to be installed into correct folders. Firewall for DCS.exe is allowing all connections in/out. I have went through troubleshooting guide and installation guide on your website. Still can't connect client to server... if Client is running on my flight PC. If I run client on same PC that server is running, I can connect through localhost IP.

<51>Server:

51st.hopto.org or 108.48.100.237

TS: 108.48.100.237:9987

PS. Sorry dude, but asking 20EUR for a software that can't be set up properly on day1 - and you are only giving me 10 minutes to do so (timelimit), should be like 10 days. My software already expired, I can't do nothing to troubleshoot it.

Edited by Shaman

tail# 44 or 444

If my client is unregistered what functionality is reduced? I can't find information anywhere? (answers found on your web!)

I am now completing installation on <51>SERVER dedicated of server side of LotAtc 1.0.0

and installer created a totally new folder C:\DCS Program file\Eagle Dynamics\*.* there is bin and files. What I am supposed to do with that? Why these files did not install where DCS release and DCS OpenBeta installations are?

(copied bin folder into my bin installation folder of DCS)

I use registry keys to found DCS path, it can failed if you have moved manually DCS, or install DCS from another user.

If it failed, you should have to install manually by moving all files in your DCS/bin folder

The files are listed here, if you want to check:

https://www.lotatc.com/projects/lotatc/wiki/Server_Installation_guide

It is not working, neither by IP, neither by 51st.hopto.org, tried password "red", I get "connection error ...german german german"

Anyways, been trying to close and open client again - and lost all my two bookmarks so far with IPs.

All files seemed to be installed into correct folders. Firewall for DCS.exe is allowing all connections in/out. I have went through troubleshooting guide and installation guide on your website. Still can't connect client to server... if Client is running on my flight PC. If I run client on same PC that server is running, I can connect through localhost IP.

<51>Server:

51st.hopto.org or 108.48.100.237

TS: 108.48.100.237:9987

Check the DCS/Logs/dcs.log file (you can send it to me). You should have reference to LotAtc.

PS. Sorry dude, but asking 20EUR for a software that can't be set up properly on day1 - and you are only giving me 10 minutes to do so (timelimit), should be like 10 days. My software already expired, I can't do nothing to troubleshoot it.

You have not to be sorry, it is my choice to ask some money on that, spend a hudge of hours on that since 7 years now (yes begin on LO:FC1), rent a server for hosting/test and development tools that have all a cost... LotAtc is working on a great majority of systems in less than 5 min (LotAtc is used by lot of users), but sometimes it can have some some errors or bad configuration that cause troubles. The fact that it is not installed at right place can explain yours.

Just send me the dcs.log and I could certainly give you some help... LotAtc community could says you that I provide a great support of my software (that also a reason for its price).

Hi,

I am sending logs from server PC and client PC. Certainly I am not that good to make it work under 10min demo limit ;)

LotAtc_client.rar

LotAtc_server.rar

dcslog-client.rar

dcslog-server.rar

Edited by Shaman

tail# 44 or 444

Hi,

I am sending logs from server PC and client PC. Certainly I am not that good to make it work under 10min demo limit ;)

From your logs, LotAtc server seems to be correctly installed and run without errors. No connection is seen by the server, I think that there is a problem between client and server. Recheck the 10310 port on server and client side, it should be opened on TCP on each side.

Have you tried to connect to the server directly with its IP (and not with its DNS name). I have some rare cases of problems with DNS.

From your logs, LotAtc server seems to be correctly installed and run without errors. No connection is seen by the server, I think that there is a problem between client and server. Recheck the 10310 port on server and client side, it should be opened on TCP on each side.

Have you tried to connect to the server directly with its IP (and not with its DNS name). I have some rare cases of problems with DNS.

Server is now up

51st.hopto.org

or

here's firewall setting on Server:

Capture.thumb.PNG.8c9b3ee09f2f2e389fb4446ecd12e951.PNG

tail# 44 or 444

Here are results of port checks. You are right man. I am clueless.

Edit: I have contacted server hardware owner. Can't do much from here...

Capture2.PNG.464d9339620d6ce3363cc9b3879bd94a.PNG

Capture3.thumb.PNG.f8ce7342aa63da3934a5f74bf47a3174.PNG

Edited by Shaman

tail# 44 or 444