[ART] Light emanating from within

Bagpipe

As per title, when Nav lights/Pos Lights are on, there seems to be a white light source which i cannot find on the external model. It lights the wings, the inside of the intake ducts and, what would appear to be behind the turbine.

I assume this is not true to life? Can it be looked at as should be a simple fix and is ruining the mojo for me :cry:

Also noticed that after the last update. Furthermore, the lanterns (the green and red christmas lights) are way too strong according to our ex Viggen pilots who fly DCS with us.

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

Possibly related to how the RAT turbine hatch has been incorporated into the model i wonder.

Has there been a light source added to the compartment which is being allowed to switch on mid-flight?

Not in sim to test right now

• 3 weeks later...

Using latest stable a bright white light illuminates the intake, the red and green lights are incredibly powerful, illuminating everything and the small white lights dotted around the wings are absent.

Also the anti-collision lights (red rotating light on the top and bottom of the fuselage) don't cast any light on the ground or on the airframe at all, even when it's dark outside, you can only see the actual light on the aircraft and even so it's pretty dim... conversely the landing/taxi light casts a light on the ground but if you look at the actual light itself, the light is off...

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.