What is your primary DCS flight controller?

Wags

What is your primary DCS flight controller?  

2863 members have voted

1. 1. What is your primary DCS flight controller?

• Thrustmaster Warthog
    • Thrustmaster Cougar
    • Thrustmaster T. Flight
    • Thrustmaster T.16000M
    • VKB MCG Grip
    • VKB KG12 Grip
    • Virpil T-50 Grip
    • CH Products Fighterstick
    • Saitek X52
    • Saitek X55 or X56

HI

Thx but i dont have autoexec.cfg in these location,

also posted link dont work for me?

S!

It was the same for me in that I did not have a file either. I will try link again:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180624&highlight=Saitek+Cyborg+EVO+stick

In short, I was told this:

"Just create a new file in Notepad++ or similar (don't know if Microsoft Notpad works), add the line 'input.blacklist_ffb = false' without the two ' and save it as autoexec.cfg at the correct location.

Works in both DCS 1.5 and 2 (different locations though)."

I worked like a charm. I used Note Pad to create a new file and put it in the Config folder. Bingo!

Good luck.

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle / Saitek Pro Pedals / Track IR / Option of HTC Vive.

To date the Vive is hard to get good frames with EVGA 1080FTW and Intel 6700K @ 4.5 with 32 ram!

Play in 4K with no issues without VR!

Hoping the new RTX will cut the mustard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was the same for me in that I did not have a file either. I will try link again:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180624&highlight=Saitek+Cyborg+EVO+stick

In short, I was told this:

"Just create a new file in Notepad++ or similar (don't know if Microsoft Notpad works), add the line 'input.blacklist_ffb = false' without the two ' and save it as autoexec.cfg at the correct location.

Works in both DCS 1.5 and 2 (different locations though)."

I worked like a charm. I used Note Pad to create a new file and put it in the Config folder. Bingo!

Good luck.

Talisman

Thank You Talisman FF work again in my EVO :thumbup:

I think these tips should be sticked to others

Now i only need to know how to limit max FOV from default 140 degress to 120 or 110 in some planes casue default is unrealistic at all.

Thank You Talisman FF work again in my EVO :thumbup:

I think these tips should be sticked to others

Now i only need to know how to limit max FOV from default 140 degress to 120 or 110 in some planes casue default is unrealistic at all.

The SoW server limits the FOV server side, so you might like to give it a try:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221653

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Saitek X52 (not pro)

A-10C, FC3, KA-50, CA, UH-1H, F-5E, Hawk, L-39C/ZA, MiG-21bis, M2kC, AJS-37, SA-342, AV-8B, F/A-18C, (PP) F-14

DCS Nevada/ Persian Gulf

ASUS Gaming Pro 970 Aura Mb/ CPU-AMD 8350 8 core/ RAM-16Gb DDR3 1600/

SSD-Samsung 860 EVO 500Gb//Intel 730 Series 240Gb/ Graphics Card-ASUS Nvidia ROG STRIX GTX 1060 6Gb/

Corsair 850w PSU/ Gigabit Ethernet/ X-52 FCS

4320x900

Edited by 108

Just updated my throttle, so now a VPC T50 with grip and MT50 throttle, with crosswind pedals, and a Logitec ballmouse for left handed mouse control (when I can't reach with my right hand).

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Just updated my TM WH HOTAS to use a Virpil WarBRD base (with the TM stick)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

VPC WarBRD base with TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog throttle, MFG Crosswind pedals, Trackhat

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

I'm somewhat perplexed what the point of posting all one's controllers in here are... Wags asked for primary controllers, meaning joysticks (quite apparent from the poll alternatives) and many post their setup even if it does not differ from the options available. No need to post every thingamajig that's plugged to your PC.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron