turn coordinator ball centered

gamagoico

Hello! i am a new user of dcs and i am having trouble to mantain the ball centered in the turn coordinator of the training module of the su 27. My joystick is the Logitech extreme 3d pro and is almost impossible to center the ball. what can i do? the easy flight option does not seems to help.

Edited by gamagoico
en

An interesting characteristic of the Flanker is that it if you completely neutralize the self correction in roll with rudder, it will turn perfectly coordinated. Recommend perhaps a small dead zone and some curvature, maybe reduce the saturation if you don’t plan on doing slow aerobatics

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

If your using the twist trip to act as pedal input keeping the ball in the instrument can be difficult task, let alone keeping it centred. I started with a 3d pro trying to fly Huey and the best thing I did to help my flying was to get a set of pedals.

As for.a mode to keep it centred, nope, that's the pilots job. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I think you might find a set of pedals and sure a good stick will make all the difference for DCS just like actual aircraft.

I can't really comment on the x56 as I moved from the 3D pro to home built cyclic, collective and soon hopefully I will have the prototype for my home built torque pedals. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.