Time Dimensional Physics

SUBS17

How a star works:

There is nothing natural about a star, it is not formed naturally but is in fact created. A star receives its fuel from another dimension, bigger than this universe that is full of fuel. The fuel is drawn through a wormhole at its centre. The exit point worm hole is in the centre of the star in its core, the fuel then flows through the holes in a shell that then reacts to a catalyst on the surface of the star and combusts in the atmosphere of the star.

A black hole is where after a supernova the process is reversed and the gravity from the wormhole pulls everything within reach into the wormhole which then places it inside the fuel dimension. Black holes are spherical in shape and are in fact a worm hole.

The gravity field of a black hole is the region of which the original stars system compromised therefore if our sun were to become a Black hole(which will never happen) then its gravity field would stretch out as far as a bit further than pluto.

A pivot star is a star that is tethered to all stars and planets in a galaxy, if that star has a supernova and turns into a Black hole then it would have a gravity field that is slightly bigger than the entire galaxy and pull it all into its black hole.(this I figured out today lol:music_whistling:)

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

How a star works:

There is nothing natural about a star, it is not formed naturally but is in fact created. A star receives its fuel from another dimension, bigger than this universe that is full of fuel. The fuel is drawn through a wormhole at its centre. The exit point worm hole is in the centre of the star in its core, the fuel then flows through the holes in a shell that then reacts to a catalyst on the surface of the star and combusts in the atmosphere of the star.

A black hole is where after a supernova the process is reversed and the gravity from the wormhole pulls everything within reach into the wormhole which then places it inside the fuel dimension. Black holes are spherical in shape and are in fact a worm hole.

The gravity field of a black hole is the region of which the original stars system compromised therefore if our sun were to become a Black hole(which will never happen) then its gravity field would stretch out as far as a bit further than pluto.

A pivot star is a star that is tethered to all stars and planets in a galaxy, if that star has a supernova and turns into a Black hole then it would have a gravity field that is slightly bigger than the entire galaxy and pull it all into its black hole.(this I figured out today lol:music_whistling:)

Maybe have a read of anything from Stephen Hawking, Brian Cox or Lawrence Krauss. ;)

Edited by FragBum
<typo>

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

How a star works:

That must be some serious good stuff you're smoking. Cool story, but otherwise so far from physical reality I'm not sure you could even see it with a powerful telescope.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Maybe have a read of anything from Stephen Hawking, Brian Cox or Lawrence Krauss. ;)

The Big Bang theory is interesting but wrong, explosions do not produce stars, galactic movement from one point in the universe is a result that they got created from a location from which they emerged. The other theory of there being infinite universes is wrong there is exactly 1111 universes. They are positioned in a line with the associated dimensions stacked.(in relation to the 1st dimension which goes on forever in all directions and is where our Lord God was created) This universe has a dimensional wall that cannot be penetrated except by worm holes(teleportation) or tearing a hole in the fabric of space( tearing a hole in the fabric of space will only get you into the safety dimension and back) in order to enter other dimensions.

A Dimension is a worm hole entry point and exit point combined. Most dimensions are vacuum and so only space craft could be used inside them. Movement of galaxies will end when the galaxies arrive at the Earths centre. It is a good achievement for scientists on earth to notice the movement of galaxies was from one point in the universe they just need to be informed as to why as that is where they were built.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

While quietly munching a burger on the couch after some mates went home ?

;)

A pivot star is a star that is tethered to all stars and planets in a galaxy, if that star has a supernova and turns into a Black hole then it would have a gravity field that is slightly bigger than the entire galaxy and pull it all into its black hole.

This is the part I figured out today, I already knew the other stuff, there is a lot more to this and I have a lot more knowledge on it. Are you in the NZSIS...you're doomed. lol

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The Big Bang theory is interesting but wrong, explosions do not produce stars, galactic movement from one point in the universe is a result that they got created from a location from which they emerged. The other theory of there being infinite universes is wrong there is exactly 1111 universes. They are positioned in a line with the associated dimensions stacked.(in relation to the 1st dimension which goes on forever in all directions and is where our Lord God was created) This universe has a dimensional wall that cannot be penetrated except by worm holes(teleportation) or tearing a hole in the fabric of space( tearing a hole in the fabric of space will only get you into the safety dimension and back) in order to enter other dimensions.

A Dimension is a worm hole entry point and exit point combined. Most dimensions are vacuum and so only space craft could be used inside them. Movement of galaxies will end when the galaxies arrive at the Earths centre. It is a good achievement for scientists on earth to notice the movement of galaxies was from one point in the universe they just need to be informed as to why as that is where they were built.

I'm thinking your conflating expansion with explosion and gobbledygook with reality, perhaps put the L Ron Hubbard books away and read some of the offerings from people that know or at least have a much better understanding. :D

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Please Flagrum I need to borrow this, thanks. :)

A2kybi2.gif

I'm thinking your conflating expansion with explosion and gobbledygook with reality, perhaps put the L Ron Hubbard books away and read some of the offerings from people that know or at least have a much better understanding. :D

My thread is to in fact inform, so that people can have an idea that there is something else out there in the way of my own knowledge. Also note I did state that the galaxies would in fact stop moving when they arrived at the centre of the universe, this is through design, it is what they are designed to do.

Gravity

The Earth has a magma layer to prevent people from digging to the core of the planet because inside the planet there are gravity gears that control the gravity and spin of the Earth. Destruction of the gravity gears effectively destroys a planet. (everything floats away)The moon is connected through gravity to the Earth and this produces a stable weather system where people and creatures can safely exist. The moon also has gravity gears and that is why no one should ever try to mine the moon other wise it could lead to destruction of its gravity gears which destabilises the weather system and makes the planet unliveable.

The sun has a gravity field that is tethered to all of the planets in the solar system which allows the system to remain intact. The sun is tethered to the pivot star which is at the centre of the Milkyway galaxy so that is why the solar system moves together with the Milkyway galaxy.

It is a point to note that when going from this dimension into another dimension eg the safety dimension that the relationship between this dimension and the other dimensions such as the safety dimension is that some of those dimensions do not have gravity or stars or planets yet Earth moves, it rotates and also orbits the sun(rotation does not equate to gravity production for the planet, what rotation gives is day and night cycle and tilt gives seasonal change.) So one entering for example the safety dimension and then returning to this one after 12 hours would be on the other side of Earth and if you left it to late it would take a year to get back to exactly the same location X/Y/Z coordinates from which you left although Galactic movement could also impair this if left over 1 year.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

My thread is to in fact inform, so that people can have an idea that there is something else out there in the way of my own knowledge. Also note I did state that the galaxies would in fact stop moving when they arrived at the centre of the universe, this is through design, it is what they are designed to do.

Gravity

The Earth has a magma layer to prevent people from digging to the core of the planet because inside the planet there are gravity gears that control the gravity and spin of the Earth. Destruction of the gravity gears effectively destroys a planet. (everything floats away)The moon is connected through gravity to the Earth and this produces a stable weather system where people and creatures can safely exist. The moon also has gravity gears and that is why no one should ever try to mine the moon other wise it could lead to destruction of its gravity gears which destabilises the weather system and makes the planet unliveable.

The sun has a gravity field that is tethered to all of the planets in the solar system which allows the system to remain intact. The sun is tethered to the pivot star which is at the centre of the Milkyway galaxy so that is why the solar system moves together with the Milkyway galaxy.

It is a point to note that when going from this dimension into another dimension eg the safety dimension that the relationship between this dimension and the other dimensions such as the safety dimension is that some of those dimensions do not have gravity or stars or planets yet Earth moves, it rotates and also orbits the sun(rotation does not equate to gravity production for the planet, what rotation gives is day and night cycle and tilt gives seasonal change.) So one entering for example the safety dimension and then returning to this one after 12 hours would be on the other side of Earth and if you left it to late it would take a year to get back to exactly the same location X/Y/Z coordinates from which you left although Galactic movement could also impair this if left over 1 year.

No, no way it's not possible, did some ashes from Timothy Leary fall into your water supply?

latest?cb=20170511200512

Not a bad outline for a sc-fi novel. Are you planning on self-publishing?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

We might all be wrong and you migh indeed be correct. BUT. Given the significant evidence in favor of the currently accepted model of the universe you would need to provide significant proof to every and all of your claims.

Just telling "this is how it is" and not providing any evidence aside from truckloads of imagination unfortunately leaves your theory in between "LOL what a joke!" and "Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?" in terms of believeability.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Can we see the maths to support your theory?

You have clearly spent a long time coming to completely spurious conclusions, whereas the best minds on the planet have reached an entirely different (and probably correct) conclusion.

Either that, or quit using the hallucinogenic drugs, quit being out there with the fairies in vegan land, and eat some meat.

Loved it! However I don't get you would share some like this here. To Toxic place I believe. Inhabitable :P

Question? Why you believe that 1111 universes exist? And also what the God you refer too has anything to do with the universe?

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

See what happens when the flight sim is on a holding pattern waiting for updates and too much time passes....Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

I believe the black hole spewed the wrong kind of energy in the southern hemisphere reversing the gravity gear and reducing all rational thought to examples posted here.

Laz

Wuaa.. somebody woke up with too much Chaff in the hair.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

As a amateur astronomer and someone who has studied this subject, perhaps these links may be useful.

They have discovered that matter can "exist" and "not exist" at the same time! And matter and can one place and another place at the same time!

Or neither place!

And to think that the light we see from stars is older that the earth and solar system. So when you look at the stars you are looking back in time!

Your very own time machine!

Boggles the mind..........:smartass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_quantum_mechanics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_physics

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

WOW, just WOW, not sure if you actually believe this or its just a fun discussion, while there are parts of your erm....theory.....that touch on possible or plausible/science fact, its so drawn out into falsities that it runs very untrue.

if I have time and you want to discuss the current formulation on the universe and quantum theory/and or the possible black/white hole theory id be happy to, but not this

How a star works:

Iam very Happy you solved this. But is our Sun now a Diesel?

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom