bug TAC 16

Snakedoc

hello there,

I encounter a bug when playing mission TAC16 of this campaign. Colt 1-2 "sabre" starts up but never taxies to the runway. Even if I take off Colt 1-2 stays on the ramp.

Any work around for this?

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

We have not heard of that issue before. What version are you playing the mission on?

You could try a DCS Repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the campaign.

The coding is the same in all missions regarding COLT 1-2 so I'm surprised he would work in the others but not this one.

We will retest in the latest OB 2.5.6 and see if we can reproduce it.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

running on the latest O.B. 2.5.6.45915

on the other missions it works just fine.

I'll try a repair ;) thanks!

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

• 3 months later...

I experience the same issue. Though Colt 1-2 eventually taxis and takes off after two other aircraft have been taken off. Those two other aircraft have been taxiing around while Colt 1-2 announced his taxiing to the runway. He let those two aircraft pass. I was already airborne (approaching WP2) long since then. I recommend to remove or delay the two aircraft blocking Colt 1-2 from taxiing. Having Colt 1-2 taxi and take off during his instructions is pretty annoying as his rolling, airborne and wheels up calls interrupt his lengthy briefings. Just for completeness: I am also running current OB. Stable version has been updated to be on par with OB recently so I expect this issue to be in stable as well. ED screwed up a couple of AI issues with taxiing with one of the last 2 or 3 updates and they have not yet fixed them entirely.

Edited by dcs76