user created knee board pages

I use the Kneeboard Builder utility to manage my kneeboards, here are some tutorials for it:

pEXM1oLQ_J4

w9sKkpQ6_II

Playlist:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Microsoft recently released a PowerToys for Windows 10 that includes PowerRename, I use it for all my custom files to give them a proper number sequence. You do that and save as a PNG and then they go into the kneeboard folder

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

While your idea is awesome and would work if it did not freeze when trying to modify the files after copying them into sub folders. Is there anyway you could look into this I like the kneeboard idea you have it just does not work for me.

While your idea is awesome and would work if it did not freeze when trying to modify the files after copying them into sub folders. Is there anyway you could look into this I like the kneeboard idea you have it just does not work for me.

Adding kneeboard pages to mission files works fine for me as long as I do not uncompress the .miz file.

I use WinRAR to open the .miz file directly and just add the needed directories and images.

The main thing I like to add, is for instance mission specifics for radio frequencies, and target GPS coordinates in the correct format etc etc.

Edited by Bob_Bushman

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.

I use WinRAR to open the .miz file directly and just add the needed directories and images.

The Kneeboard Builder can add a kneeboard Inside a .miz file directly.

The main thing I like to add, is for instance mission specifics for radio frequencies, and target GPS coordinates in the correct format etc etc.

I like to add the whole briefing, I write it using a word processor, save as pdf and then use KB to place it inside the mission, it looks like this:

JYz4g1X.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB