One more Easter egg please~!!

J-20

Deka has been making a lot of Easter eggs on the JF-17 module. Things like mp3 player and vertical thruster control. Both of them are actually absent on the real fighter.

Can you guys make just 1 more Easter egg, please? I was thinking, it would be fun for the upcoming Liaoning Carrier if we have a hook behind the aircraft.

What do you guys think?

Deka has been making a lot of Easter eggs on the JF-17 module. Things like mp3 player and vertical thruster control. Both of them are actually absent on the real fighter.

Can you guys make just 1 more Easter egg, please? I was thinking, it would be fun for the upcoming Liaoning Carrier if we have a hook behind the aircraft.

What do you guys think?

I really like 3Rd parties adding Easter Eggs to their modules, but I think we should wait till 1st of April

I really like 3Rd parties adding Easter Eggs to their modules, but I think we should wait till 1st of April

I am talking about adding it for real. Not as an April fool's day's joke.

Also, April is too long to wait. :P

I am talking about adding it for real. Not as an April fool's day's joke.

Also, April is too long to wait. :P

True, April is so far away. How about adding tutorials of the JF-17 in a secret submenu of the JF-17? Like, you hit 3 times a blank button, and it appears the "Tutorial" section, and it reproduces the tutorials videos.

True, April is so far away. How about adding tutorials of the JF-17 in a secret submenu of the JF-17? Like, you hit 3 times a blank button, and it appears the "Tutorial" section, and it reproduces the tutorials videos.

On the MFD:megalol:

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

ok Ill bite

how do you access the current easter eggs

I dont want vertical thrust.

I do wanna plug my mp3s into a JF17 and listen to 'death from above' or anything by napalm death

Or the napalm song too. ( napalm sticks to kids

)
Edited by sublime

Don't want any more fake functions. Please complete the main development of the aircraft and it's systems.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Just check the JF-17 change log to see how to make DPLAYER work, check the most recent ones as well becuase the file path changed recently

Aeria

With reapect, with no manual and chucks guide not adressing this or half the mfd functiona you mentioned you and a few people are the only way someone like me can even figure out how to activate the dplayer in game

Point 2 - same with other easter eggs

Point 3 - ill make iff post... see forum outside this thread

Aeria

With reapect, with no manual and chucks guide not adressing this or half the mfd functiona you mentioned you and a few people are the only way someone like me can even figure out how to activate the dplayer in game

Yea I get it, it’s just better to read the changelog for the DPLAYER info then have me explain it, especially since I don’t even have it set for the right file path right now

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

Aeria

With reapect, with no manual and chucks guide not adressing this or half the mfd functions you mentioned you and a few people are the only way someone like me can even figure out how to activate the dplayer in game. I dont see instructions?

Nevermind. Everyone else theres another gentleman who took the time to make a tutorial theres a vid on YT

Apparently its hard to set up

Thx aeria

Nevermind. Everyone else theres another gentleman who took the time to make a tutorial theres a vid on YT

Apparently its hard to set up

Thx aeria

The tutorial works but I’m pretty sure the filenpath changed since that video was made

The tutorial Ill add makes it seeem over complicated.

a little shocking because I was like "ya f this I can play music here if I want' but the d player is literally just one key press away on the main keypad

converting the files, etc is a process though.. neat little thing, but considering I can just turn and use my phone...