[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] JDAMs wont drop on Right Wing Stations

Xeon

I just successfully released JDAMS (82s) from both outer wing stations today, both in single and double rack variants. Via PP and TOO modes. Not sure what is up, but seems functional on my side...

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

All my problems with joint weapons start with the inner stations 3+7 after the outer 2+8 are dropped (always perfectly). It seems to me that the automatic step command switches to 2 or 8 even when they are empty and it only should go to 3 or 7.

Just flew with 4 GBU 31s in PP, all 4 stations selected, Lats and Lons keyed in for all four (the same).

I flew several times and only got 2 to drop, right side hung. I re-attacked and the right side refused to drop or punch the admiral's doorbell.

This last time, for some reason, THREE dropped (one from the right side.) Re-attacking, the last one refused to pickle or jett.

Track attached.

Cruiser Jdams.trk

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Just flew with 4 GBU 31s in PP, all 4 stations selected, Lats and Lons keyed in for all four (the same).

I flew several times and only got 2 to drop, right side hung. I re-attacked and the right side refused to drop or punch the admiral's doorbell.

This last time, for some reason, THREE dropped (one from the right side.) Re-attacking, the last one refused to pickle or jett.

Track attached.

Have the stuck weapons been mounted on the inner stations 3 or 7?

I’m playing the Hornet on the Caucasus Map and certain targets do what you describe the Roki Tunnel Georgia side, Vaziani, Guadata, and Sukhumi.

The only workaround if you want these targets is use dumb weapons or find another target that will use all guided weapons.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Kobuleti did the same thing the entire right side can’t launch. My issue deals with the 4 default pylons. If I select JSOW with BRU-53x2 weapons it works.

I’ll see if this works for other targets

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

My bad it is a BRU-55 my apologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

If you use the BRU-55 you will launch all guided weapons on the Hornet

JSOW A or C

Sukhumi and Roki Tunnel work with BRU-55

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

Guduata works and Vaziani works with BRU-55

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

• 4 weeks later...

Good to close this thread MODS. Topic has been resolved / addressed.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria