Public Apology and Thank you

diveplane

Dear all been a few years since i was last here, i was banned from the ED forums for my actions some time ago,

i would like to apologize to ED and staff moderators and anyone else i offended some time ago,I would like to move on and start with a clean slate, I am still a great supporter of ED and its products it produces, very impressed whats been coming along last few years, ED is listening to the community.

I would like to thank Matt Wags and the forums team and ED for granting me forum access again,

community here is outstanding.

thank you very very much diveplane,

see you guys back in the forums.

Dear all been a few years since i was last here, i was banned from the ED forums for my actions some time ago,

Welcome back, I am sure I have used your mods before and greatly appreciated your efforts.

Great to see old wounds healed, all the best for what ever the future holds for you.

Catch ya round.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Welcome back to the community!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• ED Team

i would like to apologize to ED and staff moderators and anyone else i offended some time ago,I would like to move on and start with a clean slate, I am still a great supporter of ED and its products it produces, very impressed whats been coming along last few years, ED is listening to the community.

I would like to thank Matt Wags and the forums team and ED for granting me forum access again,

community here is outstanding.

thank you very very much diveplane,

see you guys back in the forums.

Hi Diveplane,

Good to have you back, and thank you for the kind words.

We hope you continue to enjoy DCSWorld and the forum.

Best regards

BIGNEWY and the ED team

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2